Two

Stopping at a restaurant, Isobel walked straight to the bathroom and started washing her face off. She never knew what the boys were planning causing her to walked out to see Ryder staring at the waitress causing her to shake her head. Deciding to walk over to them, Dean saw Isobel. "Now I know she's fun." Dean says causing Sam to look as well as Ryder.

"Watch this." Ryder says as Dean went on explaining Sophia Carlton's death.

Isobel saw Ryder and rolled her eyes as he went to kiss her causing her to punch him as Dean saw it. "Touch me again. You won't have a penis."

Sam watched his best friend walk by. "How far?"

Dean looked away from Sam as he looked at her. "What happened?"

"Ryder just tried to kiss me."

Sam grabbed her hand as Dean walked over to Ryder. "Don't you ever touch what is mine." He says as he punched him in the stomach.

"At least you didn't threaten to cut my penis off." Dean smirked as he went over to Sam and Isobel. "At least I know how to get to Dean. I'm so going to have fun."
~~~
Arriving at the Carlton's place, Isobel walked out to the lake, but she didn't say a word. Dean got to her as they talked to Will. She looked out towards the water thinking about what could happen. "Um...what about your father? Can we talk to him?"

Will looked at her as he shook his head. "His grieving right now."

Isobel looked back at the father who sat beside the lake. She wondered if he actually knew what was going on. "Isobel, let's go."

She looked at them then back to the father before walking to the car.
~~~
"Now, I'm sorry, but why does the wildlife service care about an accidental drowning?"

"Are you sure it's accidental?" Isobel asked.

"Will Carlton saw something grab his sister." Sam says.

"Like what? Here, sit, please." Isobel walked in behind the Winchester's and stood behind the chair. "There are no indigenous carnivores in that lake. There's nothing even big enough to pull down a person, unless it was the loch ness monster."

Isobel couldn't shake the feeling that something happened in that lake years ago. "Yeah." Dean says.

"Will Carlton was traumatized, and sometimes the mind plays tricks." The officer says. "Still, we dragged that entire lake. We even ran a sonar sweep just to be sure, and there was nothing down there."

Isobel looked at Dean as he talked about them. Hearing the officer say that the people that have died, the people he loves. It sounds like it's more of a spirit thing. Her gut feeling was right. Something happened and this thing is causing pain. "Sorry, am I interrupting?" They heard causing them to turn. "I can come back later."

"Gentleman..."

"Isobel."

"This is my daughter." He introduces them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Ryder."

"Oh gross." She says causing the woman to look at the beauty.

"Andrea Bar. Hi." She says as she looked at Isobel.

Isobel saw a little boy out poke his head out causing her to squat down. "Hi, sweetie." She tells him.

He looked at her and grabbed her hand. Dean watched the little boy drag her out of the office. "Seems like Lucas took a liking to Isobel."

Sam chuckled. "She wanted to be a child psychologist."

Dean walked out to see the way Isobel looked at Lucas. Andrea smiled till she heard Ryder and rolled her eyes. "Ignore him." She tells her. "He is just a bug that you can't get rid of."