Five

Isobel was reading a message from her best friend to see that she needed help. "Sam?"

"Yeah."

She handed him her phone causing him to read it as they came to a stop at the gas station. Isobel got out and kissed Dean. "I'm going to the bathroom." She tells him as she walked away.

"Man, you need to tell her how you feel before someone else gets her."

Dean glared at his cousin. Ryder took one girl he was falling for, but he will not steal Isobel. When the girl came back, she saw the look on Dean's face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. We're going to St. Louis."

"Where Rebecca and Zach lives?" Dean nodded. "Thank you." She says kissing him.

Ryder knew that even though Dean hasn't said anything, he knows that Isobel only has eyes for him. Making him think of the girl he was falling for and realized why Dean hit him that day. Afraid that Ryder will steal Isobel. "She will never be mine, Dean. Can you just move on?"

Isobel looked at Sam confused. "Let's say that something happened in the past and Dean doesn't trust Ryder fully because of it."

"Ryder steal his girlfriend that he was falling for?" Dean looked at her shocked as Sam nodded.

"How did you know?"

"The way Ryder acts. He's more like a brother nothing else, but you, Dean, you mean a whole lot more." She pulled him into a kiss. "Now, let's go help Zach out."

"Yes ma'am."

Ryder loked at Sam as Dean turned the car around.
~~~
When Becky opened the door, Isobel smiled causing Becky to smile. "Ahh." She screams hugging the dark haired girl. "God, I miss you, Isobel."

"I miss you too." She says. "This is Dean..."

"Her boyfriend." Dean says as he will discuss this with Isobel as he was falling more in love with her as this trip continues.

Dean put his arm around Isobel as they walked in listening to Rebecca. Hearing what happened caused Isobel to walk over and hug her friend till she heard Sam say that Ryder and Dean where cops. "You're dating a cop."

"Long story." She says. "A very long story."

"Will you go with me?"

Isobel nodded as she walked away with Becky.
~~~
Arriving at Zach's place, Isobel got out and grabbed Dean's hand. "Dean.."

"Are you two sure this is okay?"

"They are an officer of the law." Isobel says looking at Dean.

As soon as Ryder opened the door, Isobel grabbed Becky's hand seeing the state of the apartment. She couldn't believe how much blood there was. "Beck, you want to wait outside?"

"No, I want to help."

Isobel walked in with Becky as Dean walked over to Isobel and had her help him look around. Isobel heard Becky say that there was a break in. Ryder walked over to them. "The dog changed when the murdered happened."

"What do you think is happening?" Isobel asked. "If Zach was at Becky's the night of the murder then there has to be some sort of supernatural connected to this, but what?"

"We will find out."

Ryder walked over to Rebecca asking about the tape. "Isobel, you and me need to talk." She looked at Dean. "After we drop them off."

"Okay."

"It's not bad." He tells her. "It's about us."
~~~
Later that night, Dean took Isobel to a hotel. "What did you want to talk to me about?'