Fifteen

Arriving at their next destination, Isobel laid in the front seat sleeping causing Dean to take her hand in his as she slept. Ryder looked at the map and knew. "We're here."

"Yeah, wait till you see what we have to put on." He looked at his pregnant girlfriend. "She can wear what she has on because she's too far along for those and dad only has three."

Sam and Ryder looked at one another not liking what they might have to wear. The three got out as Isobel stayed asleep. Dean took his jacket off and put it on Isobel to cover her up. He looked at his brother and cousin to see the uniform. "God, dad, why?" He says as he looked at her. "Let her sleep. We will explain to her what we have found out."

"Man, maybe you two should lay off the investigations till the baby is born." Ryder pointed out.

"He is right, Dean. Maybe you should take her to a hotel room and keep her there so she won't be in any danger and she can help us still from inside as long as she is safe." Sam tells him.

"I'll talk to her, but I'm telling her this is your plans not mine."

They nodded as they went to the crime scene.
~~~
"I am afraid that something is going to happen." Dean says as he held Isobel. "I can't lose you or our baby."

Isobel smiled as she kissed him. "I'm fine with that." She tells him. "Can we go and rest. I really need it."

Dean nodded as they stood up. Meg saw them leaving and knew the one person she wants is Isobel as she can destroy her, plus, she knows where John is.
~~~
Sometime the next day, Isobel was in the hotel room waiting for Dean to come back. She was looking up this Meg that Sam met a while back. She heard a knock and walked to the door. "Who is it?"

"John Winchester. Your baby's grandfather."

Isobel opened the door to see John. She didn't know what to say as she moved out of the way to let him in.  "Why are you here?"

"You five are in danger." He tells her. "Where's Dean? He should be here with you and his child."

"He went to save his brother and cousin after I told him Meg is a demon." She tells him. "He told me to stay here and wait."

John shook his head. He will have a word with his eldest, but right now, he needed to protect Isobel and her baby.
~~~
Isobel was looking out the window with John when they heard the boys. She turned with a smile as Dean walked in first. "Baby, I'm home."

"Dean, we have a guest."

He walked further into the room and saw his dad standing beside his pregnant girlfriend. "Dad."

"Dean."

Isobel watched the reunion with a smile. Dean smiled as he walked over to her. "Dad, this is..."

"Isobel. I met her before when she was a baby. Her mother was dealing with a demon. She asked for help to protect her daughter."

Isobel was shocked that he met her before. John looked at her then his son. "Why the hell did you leave her alone knowing someone is trying to kill us."

Just like that, a shadow figure attacked him causing Dean to grab Isobel as they tried to fight the shadow till a bright light over came them.
~~~
"Baby, why don't you get in and sleep?"

Isobel looked at John who nodded causing her to kiss Dean's cheek before getting in the car. She sat in the front and closed her eyes. Something told her that Meg wasn't done yet. She just started.