Seven

The group agreed to stop and take a break. Ryder seen that the local bar was having a costume party causing him to put the paper in front of Isobel and Dean who was looking at John's journal. "Since I know Sam won't come, I know you two will."

Isobel looked at Dean before running to the bathroom. Dean sighed as Ryder and Sam were confused. "That's the first."

"Second." He says. "She thinks it's a virus."

They nodded as Isobel walked out and over to Dean. He put his arms around her and held her. She felt terrible. "We'll try to go, but if I feel bad, I'm going to my room and sleep."

"Not without me." Dean says. "Do you have an idea of what we should wear?"

Sam laughed as he knew Isobel. The girl will find a couples costume so they could dress alike. Ryder looked at him as he wonder what Sam was laughing about.
~~~
Dean couldn't believe that it took Isobel half a day to find the costumes she was looking for. "Pirates?"

"Yep." She says as she walked out of the bathroom causing Dean to lean forward. "See something you like?"

Dean nodded as he walked over to her. "Can we skip the party and get straight to bed? I want you out of that or do whatever you want."

Isobel pushed Dean on the bed causing him to raise up as she climbed on top. "Okay, Captain Dean." She says. "What would you like for me to do?"

"Anything you want, my lady." He says kissing her. "As long as you get out of that costume, you can do whatever you want."

Isobel smiled as she was going to have a lot of fun.

Ryder went to the room that Dean and Isobel got for theirselves to hear Isobel screaming Dean's name. "Oh gross." He says. "He got lucky and I'm stuck going solo. More fun for me."

Walking away he laughed as he heard Dean saying Isobel's name. One lucky bastard.