Three

When Sam entered the room, Dean woke up to see Isobel laying on her back when he heard Sam. Isobel groaned as Dean shook her awake. "Come on, beautiful. Time to wake up and have breakfast."

Isobel looked at Dean. "Can I have a drink?"

"Here." Sam says.

"What's up?" She asks as she started eating.

Sam pulled a knife out from under Dean's pillow making Isobel to look at him shock. When the phone started ringing, Isobel went back to her food as Ryder was reading the journal. "We're heading to our next destination."

"And that is?"

"The airport to visit an old friend."

Sam and Ryder started grabbing their things as Isobel leaned over and kissed Dean on the lips. "Next time you wake me up, it better be something that we both want."

Dean watched her walk to the bathroom causing him to groan at the teasing woman.
~~~
"Thanks for coming out here so fast."

Isobel grabbed Dean's hand as they walked behind Jerry. Listening to Jerry talk about Dean, Ryder and John. Isobel didn't say antyhing as she didn't want to say anything. They went into the office and listened to the recorder. "Oh god." She says.

Jerry continued to tell them about what happened. Isobel had a feeling that the crash was not a mechincal failure. "There is a witness that we may need to talk to."

"Does John know..."

"Nope, but she's one of us now." Ryder says. "Where's the list?"
~~~
Isobel waited on Dean as he went to get them fake ids. Dean handed hers over causing her to look at him. "I found something on that recorder." She tells him.

"Yeah." Ryder says. "We have something else on our hands."

Dean got in the car as the other three and played the recording. Hearing there was no survivors had Dean looking at them. "There were seven survivors."

"Yes, but within those seven survivors is our witness. Max maybe our way of finding out how the plan crashed." Isobel tells him. "We talk to him and then the next one."

Dean looked at Sam. "Why him?"

"One because he is from around here." Ryder says.

"Two, his mom told us where to find him."
~~~
Arriving at the Riverfront Psychiatic Hospital, Dean kissed Isobel's head as they walked in to speak to Max. "I don't understand. I already spoke to Homeland Security." Max says.

"Right. Some new information has come up. So if you could just answer a couple questions..."

"Just before the plane went down, did you notice anything unusual?"

"Like what?"

"Strange lights, weird noises, maybe..." Ryder looks at Max. "voices?"

"No, nothing." He tells them.

Isobel decided to speak up to see if that helps. "Mr. Jaffey, you checked yourself in here, right?" He nodded. "May I ask why?"

"I was a little stressed. I survived a plane crash." Max replies.

"Uh-huh. And that's what terrified you?" Dean asked as he felt a hand on his knee and looked down to see Isobel's hand. "That's why you're here?"

"I-I don't want to talk about this anymore." Max tells them.

"I think maybe you did see something up there." Ryder says causing Isobel and Sam to look at him. "We need to know what."

"No. No, I was delusional...seeing things."