1

(Y/n's POV)

I was woken up by the sound of a bomb going off in the neighbourhood. A second later Mrs. Pevensie ran into me, Lucy and Susan's room and tells me and Susan to gather stuff to bring to the bunker.

Susan and frantically start collecting essentials when I realise something. "Where's Lucy?!" I ask, worry plastered across my face. I gave Susan the stuff I had and sprinted upstairs to  our bedroom.

I open the door and turn to my left to see a scared Lucy in her bed with her hand covering her ears. I quickly take her hand and say, "Lucy come we've got to hurry!" Me, Lucy and the rest of the Pevensies ran to the bunker.

Only for Edmund to shout "DAD!" As he ran back towards the house. Peter quickly runs after him as we are shouting at the two to come back.

Moments later we hear another bomb go off and I immediately think of the worst. Only seconds later we see Peter and Edmund running back to the bunker.

Peter throws his brother into the bunker while running in himself. "WHY CAN'T YOU THINK OF ANYONE BUT YOURSELF, YOUR SO SELFISH! YOU COULD HAVE GOT US KILLED!" Peter yells at his brother who is crying, holding a smashed picture of his dad in his hand.

"Stop it!" Mrs. Pevensie warns her oldest while pulling her other son in for a hug. "Why can't you just do as your told?" Peter says disappointedly.
He then shuts the bunker door.

The sound of a train whistle brings me back to reality as we are saying goodbye before we go to the country. I look down and see Mrs. Pevensie fixing Lucy's label "You have to keep this on darling." Mrs. Pevensie tells Lucy. She then smiles at her trying to hide her tears. "Are you warm enough?" Mrs. Pevensie asks her, Lucy nods and Mrs. Pevensie responds "Good girl."

She goes over to Edmund and puts his label on "If dad was here, he wouldn't make us go." Edmund says, not wanting to have to leave Finchley but looking angry so people wouldn't think he was sad. "If dad were here, it would mean the war was over and we wouldn't have to go." Peter says back to his brother. "You will listen to your brother won't you, Edmund?" Mrs. Pevensie asks.

Mrs. Pevensie hugs Edmund and tries to kiss his head but he swerves his head avoiding her, so she just kisses the back of his head. Mrs. Pevensie then hugs Peter, "Promise me you'll look out for the others." Mrs. Pevensie says to Peter, "I will mum." Peter responds. Mrs. Pevensie let's go of Peter and says, " Good man."

"Susan." Mrs. Pevensie says as she brings her oldest daughter into a hug. Susan cries into her mother's shoulder not wanting to leave. "Be a big girl." Mrs. Pevensie says to Susan.

Mrs. Pevensie then goes over and hugs me "Even though Peter will be in charge make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." She says to me, "I will." I say to her. She lets go of me as the train whistle goes off.

"Alright, off you go." She says to us. We all grab our suitcases and head toward the train. Edmund grabs my hand as we walk towards the train.

Once we get on the train Susan and I look out the window trying to find Mrs. Pevensie in the crowd of people. Once we spot her the rest of the Pevensies and I start waving at her as the train leaves the station. The crowd of people gets smaller until they are no longer visible.

The Pevensies and walk to a compartment that has 2 other children in it. We put our suitcases away and sit down. For the train journey we could do very little.

I was reading when the train stopped the 2 other children hot off the train and were separated, taken by different people and went in different directions. Edmund looked back, sad, to I held his hand and showed him our tags to say we were all labelled for the same place and that we wouldn't be split up.

*707 words*