3

We all sat in a lounge room, the heavy rain rolling down the window. I was sat on a chair reading while Peter and Susan were playing a game where Susan would say a word and just from hearing it Peter would have to guess what it meant.

But Peter was only doing it to amuse her. Edmund was under a chair and seemed to be carving something under it while Lucy stood staring out the window.

"Gastrovascular," Susan says "Come on Peter, Gastrovascular." Peter looks over to her clearly bored, "Is it Latin?" Peter asks her. "Yes." Susan says happy that someone was taking part.

"Is it Latin for worst game ever invented?" Edmund says coming out from under the chair. Everyone laughed except for Susan who slammed her book shut.

"We could play hide and seek." Lucy said walking over to peter from the window. "But we're already having so much fun." Peter says sarcastically looking over at Susan who just gives him an annoyed look.

"Come on Peter please, pretty please." Lucy begs giving Peter puppy dog eyes. Peter sighs then starts counting, "One, two, three..." Lucy smile as Peter gets up from his seat.

"What." Edmund exclaims as Peter continues counting and walks over the wall. Susan, Edmund and I get up then we all go to find somewhere to hide from Peter.

"Come on Y/N we can find somewhere to hide together." Lucy says as she grabs my hand, dragging me with her. Susan hides in a box in the hall, and Lucy and I spot curtains.

As we are about to go behind them, Edmund ran in front of us and got behind the curtains. "I was here first." Edmund says looking down at lucy, she gives him an annoyed look and grabs my hand pulling me to find somewhere else when suddenly I feel someone grab my other hand.

I look back to see Edmund grabbed my hand. "You can hide here with me if you want Y/N" Edmund says looking into my e/c eyes.

I look back over to Lucy and can see that she is clearly upset, so I let go of Edmunds hand and say to him, "Sorry Edmund but I think I would rather find a hiding place with Lucy."

I look at Lucy and see her smiling and we then go and look for a new hiding place. We come to a corridor with 2 doors, so we try to open the first door. It was locked so we went to the other door and luckily it was not locked.

We went into the room to find a something covered by a white sheet. I closed the door behind us, and we walk over to it. Lucy and I each grab a side of the sheet and then pull it off whatever it was covering. When the sheet fell down it rev ealed a wardrobe.

We both looked at each other with matching grins on our faces. Lucy opened the door of the wardrobe, and we looked inside. "82, 83..."

We look back at the door as we can faintly hear Peter counting. we then look back inside the wardrobe and go inside. We leave the door slightly open and then starts backing.

As we go further back in the wardrobe, I can feel it getting colder. Then, suddenly my hand touches what feels like a very cold branch.

Lucy and I turn around and see a snow-covered forest. I look back at the wardrobe door, then back to the forest.

Lucy and I start walking farther forward, snow falling on us as we walk. When suddenly we can see a lamppost. Lucy touches the snow-cover lamppost when suddenly we can hear the sound of someone walking.

We turn around and can hear the footsteps circling us. Suddenly we see someone come out from behind a tree. The unknown person, Lucy and I all scream and I push Lucy behind me as I hide behind the lamppost.

Lucy looked out from behind me to try and look at the person, who was now hiding behind a tree. She started walking towards the person and I followed her making sure she would be safe.

The man behind the tree seemed to be scared. Lucy bent down and picks up one of the parcels the man dropped.

She walks closer toward him, and he stutters, holding it out for him to take. He walks out from behind the tree, and I noticed his legs looked like goat's hoofs.

"Were you hiding from us?" Lucy asks him, handing him the package. He takes it then starts collecting the others, "No, um well... I just, I... no, I just didn't want to scare you." he said stuttering.

Lucy let out a slight chuckle, "If you don't mind my asking, what are you?" Lucy asked him cautiously. "Well, I'm a... I'm a Faun." He said, then continued, "And what about you? You two must be some kind of beardless dwarfs?" He said questioningly.

"We're not dwarfs, we're girls." I spoke. "And actually, I'm tallest in my class." Lucy finished handing him another one of his packages. "You mean to say that you are daughters of eve?" He questioned, seeming shocked, I was very confused.

"Well, my mum's names Helen." Lucy said confused as well. "What I mean to say is you are in fact human." He said seeming to be confused by this.

"Yes, of course." I said shocked by why he would ask a question like that. "What are you doing here?" He asked with a very shocked look on his face.

"Well, we were hiding in the wardrobe in the spare room..." Lucy says, "Spare Oom? Is that in Narnia?" The Faun asks interrupting Lucy. "Narnia? What's that?" I ask deeply confused about what he is talking about.

"Oh, my dear God you're, you're in it. Everything from the lamppost all the way to castle Cair Paravel on the eastern ocean. Every stick and stone you see, every icicle is Narnia."

Lucy and I were both shocked. "This is an awfully big wardrobe." Lucy muttered under her breath. "Wardrobe." The faun chuckled under his breath.

"I'm sorry please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Tumnus." The faun said. "Pleased to meet you Mr. Tumnus, I'm Lucy Pevensie." She held out her hand for him to shake. "And I'm Y/n Y/l/n " I said holding my hand out also.

He looked at our hand confused. "Oh, you shake them." Lucy explained to him. "But, why?" He asked confused. Lucy and I both tried to think as it made us confused also.

"I, I don't know. People do it when they meet each other." Lucy explained. He took our hand and swung them back and forth as we all chuckled.

"Well then Lucy Pevensie and Y/n Y/l/n from the shining city of Wardrobe in the wonderous land of Spare Oom, how would it be if you came and had tea with me?" Mr. Tumnus asks.

"Well, thank you very much but we, we probably should be getting back." I said hesitantly. "But it's only just around the corner, and there be a glorious fire with toast and tea and cakes. And perhaps we will even break into the Sardines." Mr. Tumnus exclaimed trying to persuade us.

"Well, I guess we could come, for a little while. If you have Sardines." Lucy said helping carry one of his packages.

*1257 words*

*I am going to skip the scene at Mr. Tumnus' house because I don't have time*