5

I woke up hearing running and Lucy shouting. I quickly got up and put on my dressing gown, Susan did to, and we both rushed to Peter and Edmund's room.

We saw Lucy on Peter's bed shaking him awake. "Narnia, it's all in the wardrobe like I told you.!" Lucy shouted excitedly.

"You were just dreaming Lucy." Susan said trying to get Lucy to calm down. "But I haven't, I saw Mr. Tumnus again! And this time Edmund went too."

We all turned slowly to look at Edmund. "You... You saw the Faun?" Peter said questioningly. Edmund shook his head.

"Well, he didn't actually go there with me. He..." Lucy paused. "What were you doing Edmund?" Lucy asked.

"I was just playing along." Edmund said defensively. "I'm sorry Peter. I shouldn't have encouraged her. But you know what little children are like these days, they just don't know when to stop pretending." Edmund said smugly.

Lucy ran out of the room crying.Susan and I ran after her with Peter following behind. I could hear what sounded like Peter shoving Edmund onto his bed and Edmumnd saying "ow". But I couldn't care less. I can't believe he would do that to Lucy.

We stopped and saw Lucy hugging an old man who I presumed to be the professor. Suddenly, Mrs. Macready came running putting on her dressing gown.

"You children are one shenanigan shy of sleeping in the stable..." She cut off her sentence when she saw the professor.

"Professor, I'm sorry. I told them, you were not to be disturbed." Mrs. Macready said. "It's alright Mrs. Macready, I'm sure there's an explaination." The Professor said.

"But first of all I think this one is in need of a little hot chocolate. " The Professor said passing Lucy to Mrs. Macready.

Lucy turned back to us and asked, "Can Y/n come with me?" "Ofcourse." The professor said. I walked over to Lucy and Mrs. Macready, and followed them to the kitchen.

*330 words*