15

Oreius and I were walking when we saw Peter come out of his tent. He looked at us curiously and we nodded towards the rock that Edmund and Dad were talking on.

He looked up and seemed relieved to see his brother safe.

I stood beside Peter as we looked up at Edmund and Dad, and then Susan and Lucy came it of our tent.

"Edmund!" Lucy yelled trying to run over to Edmund, happy that her brother was here and was safe, before Peter stopped her.

Only moments after Edmund and Dad came over to us.

"What's done is done." Dad started, "There is no need to speak to Edmund about what has passed."

"Hello." Edmund said to us. Lucy immediately flung her arms around him, engulfing him in a hug.

Susan then gave him hug.

"Are you alright?" She asked him.

"I'm a little tired." Edmund responded to her.

"Get some sleep." Peter said nodding toward the tent he and Edmund shared.

Edmund started walking towards the tent

"And Edmund," Peter started, making Edmund turn back, "try not to wonder off." He chuckled.

~~~

We were eating breakfast, and Edmund was scoffing down his toast.

"Narnia's not going to run out of toast Ed." Lucy said, making Edmund and I chuckle.

"I'm sure they'll pack you up some for the journey back." Peter said from the rock he was leaning on.

"We're going home?" Susan asked as we all looked at him very confused.

"You are." Peter said getting up, walking over to us and sitting down. "I promised mum I'd keep you four safe. But it doesn't mean I can't stay behind and help."

I had had enough.

"Peter what makes you think that I am going to leave?!" I yelled at him. "You really think I'm just going to leaver my dad alone here? Leave my people defenceless against the witch when I have the power to stop her? And what about the prophecy. All five of us are supposed to stop her, not just you."

Everyone looked at me in shock.

"What?" I said seeing their confused and startled faces.

"Y/n your eyes are red." Edmund said to me.

"What?" I said confused. I picked up a mirror that was lying in the table and saw my eyes were indeed a dark crimson red colour.

Edmund held my hand under the table to calm me down, and it felt like butterflies were in my stomach.

"Y/n's right, they need us. All five of us." Lucy said to Peter.

"Lucy, it's too dangerous. You almost drowned! Edmund was almost killed!" Peter exclaimed.

"Which is why we have to stay." Edmund said beside me, I could tell he was sad so I squeezed his hand a little, letting him know it was okay. "I've seen what the White Witch can do. An I've helped her do it. And we can't leave these people behind to suffer for it."

"Well, I suppose that's it then." Susan said as she got up.

"Where are you going?" Peter asked as she walked away.

She picked up her bow and arrows. "To get in some practice."

~~~

Susan, Lucy and I were out in the training areas, and me and Lucy watched as Susan tried to hit the bullseye with her bow and arrow. She hit the target but not the bullseye and seemed disappointed.

I then saw Lucy smirk as she took out her dagger and threw it, hitting the bullseye. Susan and I looked at her shocked.

Then it was my turn to I picked up my bow, got an arrow, aimed and then it hit the bullseye perfectly.

I was shocked. So were Lucy and Susan.

We heard the sound of horses neighing behind us and turned around to see Peter and Edmund, Peter on a unicorn, Edmund on a horse, sword fighting.

"Come on Ed! Sword point up, like Oreius showed us." Peter said to Edmund.

"En grade!" Edmund said, clearly having fun.

"Now block." Peter said teaching Edmund.

Suddenly Mr. Beaver came running towards Peter and Edmund.

"Peter! Edmund!" Beaver said scaring Edmund's horse.

"Whoa, horsie!" Edmund exclaimed trying to calm down the horse.

"My name is Philip." The horse said annoyed.

"Oh. Sorry." Edmund apologised.

"The witch has demanded a meeting with Aslan." Beaver explained, "She's on her way here."

*725 words*