13

I am so confused.

"But where is the fifth?" Aslan, or should I say my dad asked.

We all stood up. "That's why we're here, sir. We need your help." Peter said putting his sword back into its sheath.

"We had a little trouble along the way." Susan said.

"Our brother's been captured by the White Witch." Peter explained.

"Captured? How could this happen?" Aslan asked.

"He betrayed them. Your Majesty." Mr. Beaver said. Gasps and murmurs were heard from behind us after he said this.

"Then he has betrayed us all." The centaur beside Aslan's tent stated.

"Peace Oreius. I'm sure there's an explanation." Aslan said trying to calm the centaur down.

"It's my fault, really," Peter said making me look at him, shock and confusion plastered on my face. "I was too hard on him."

Susan put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. "We all were." She stated, truthfully.

"Sir, he's our brother." Lucy said making my heart ache, with how sad she sounded.

"I know, dear one. But that only makes the betrayal all the worse. This may be harder than you think." Aslan explained.

~~~

I went to the top of a hill that overlooked most of Narnia, and stared at a castle in the distance that shimmered in the sunlight.

"That is Cair Paravel, the castle of the five thrones." Aslan said as he walked up from behind me. "In one of which you will sit, Y/n, as Queen."

I looked down suddenly finding a keen interest in the grass on the ground.

"You are confused aren't you." Aslan said almost as if he had read my mind.

"I have too many unanswered questions, that I've been told you will answer, but I don't know which one to start with." I replied.

"Why don't we start with the one that is bothering you the most?" He suggested.

"How are you my dad?" I asked finally getting it off my chest. "I mean, I'm from Finchley. My parents died in a car crash 3 years ago when I was 10. I don't have any memory of this place, but somehow it seems familiar."

"Well," Aslan started, "100 years ago, I had a beautiful daughter, but only a week after her birth, the White Witch grew to power. Narnia started to freeze over and so for the safety of my daughter, I sent her to England, to live with two Narnians who had moved to England a few years before."

"So, my parents weren't actually my parent?" I asked.

"No they weren't." Aslan answered.

"But, the prophecy, it said two sons of Adam and three daughters of Eve." I said confused.

"I had told Narnians that if the children from the prophecy ever came to Narnia to change it a bit, because I wanted to explain everything to you in person." Aslan or, rather, dad explained.

"Oh, that makes sense. Well, another thing I wanted to ask you was, what is this necklace for?" I asked taking out my necklace.

"Well, my dear, you have powers." Dad said.

Wait what?! Powers?!

*516 words*