4

"It's Alright! We're Back!! We're Alright!" Lucy shouted running around the Professor's house after we fell out of the wardrobe. I followed quickly behind her when Edmund stuck his head out of the same curtain he was hiding behind before.

"Shut up! He's coming!" Edmund exclaimed seeming annoyed. Peter came over and Edward let out an annoyed sigh.

"You know I don't think you three have quite got the idea of this game." Peter said. "Weren't you wondering where we were?" Lucy asked confused.

"That's the point. That's why he was seeking you." Edmund exclaimed annoyed. "Does this mean I win?" Susan asks walking over to us.

"I don't think Y/n and Lucy want to play anymore." Peter says to Susan. "But we were gone for hours." Lucy says confused.

We all went back into the spare room, and they pulled the wardrobe away from the wall. Edward went behind the wardrobe and started knocking on it. Susan went inside the wardrobe and started knocking form the inside.

When they both came back over to us Susan exclaims, "Lucy, the only wood in here is the back of the wardrobe." "One game at a time Lu, we don't all have your imagination." Peter said looking annoyed.

The three of them started walking towards the door when Lucy exclaimed, "But I wasn't imagining!"

They all turned around to face us, "That's enough Lucy. Susan said clearly annoyed. "I wouldn't lie about this." Lucy exclaimed almost in tears. "Well, I believe you." Edmund said walking forward.

It made both me and Lucy confused, why would he believe us all of a sudden? "You do?" Lucy asked, confusion plastered all over her face. "Yeah, of course. Didn't I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboards." Edmund said jokingly.

"Oh, will you just stop." Peter said annoyed, Edmund's smile dropped. "You just have to make everything worse don't you."

"It was just a joke." Edmund said defensively. "When are you going to learn to grow up?" Now that was too far. "SHUT UP YOU THINK YOUR DAD BUT YOUR NOT." Edmund shouted at Peter, then ran off. "Edmund." I said running after him.

I could hear Susan say something to Peter and then leave. I ran into a room and saw Edmund crying on the floor, his knees at his chest and his back against the wall. I walked over to him slowly, then sat down next to him.

"Hey, are you alright?" I said to Edmund calmly. "Everyone always takes Lucy's side. No one cares about me. I feel so alone. No one ever takes my side. All Peter and Susan care about is Lucy. What Lucy wants to do, when Lucy wants to do it."

Hearing this made me think. I had never realised that Edmund felt this way, I feel so stupid. I hugged Edmund as he cried. "It's going to be OK. Don't worry, I'm here. I'm so so sorry that I never realised this is how you felt."

*503 words*