Back Home

Mal's POV

Hey I'm Mal and this is how my crazy story with Chapa and Danger Force began!!

I was moving back to swellview I already got a house there and I'm really excited to see my dad again I moved in with my mom after Henry got his powers taken and we'll that was about four years ago I really miss him and I told schowz the plan and he agreed to help me I just had to wait for the perfect time.

"Yes my best friend moved to Dystopia so I bought 4 new ones!" I hear my dad say.

"Oh really so what am I?" I ask getting out of my hiding place. My dad comes running to hug me.

"Mal is it really you please tell me I'm not dreaming!!" He says while hugging me.

'Yes I'm really here and for real this time!!" I say

"Good cause I cannot handle these kids alone."
He tells me

"Hey we're not kids old man!" I hear someone say.

"So where is my favorite trio so we can get that band back together?" I ask while holding a bag with gifts.

"Oh you didn't hear they moved to Dystopia a year after you had left." Ray says sounding upset

"Oh well I bought gifts for them guess I can't give it to them but anyways here are your guys'gifts." I gave my dad special hair gel and schowz a special type of device that he needed.

"Thanks!!" They both say and go to the tube.

"Hi I'm Mal!" I say to the four teens sitting on the couch.

"Hello I'm Mika and this is my twin brother Miles!" Mika tells me waving enthusiastically as well.

"I'm Bose!!" Bose had a very bright smile that made me smile too.

"I'm Chapa and I hate you already!" A cute girl with very short hair tells me.

"Oh did I do something wrong?" I asked her frowning. I didn't like it when people hated me.

"No you just look like someone who is pippy all the time and always makes everyone laugh and just basically an annoying basic bitch!" Wow she was starting to sound like a bitch.

"And you don't like happiness I'm guessing cause it shows!" I barked back.

"Oh Mal is not pippy she is very dangerous she has special powers." Schowz explained to what I learned to be danger Force.

"Wow is that true Mal?" Bose turned to me getting up.

"Yes it is but I don't use them that much only if I really need to." I told him while looking away to look around.

"I thought you stopped using your powers  because of what hap-."  I put my hand over my dad's mouth before he can say anything else.

"Dad we don't talk about that anymore we made a deal remember." I reminded him.

"What deal and what happened that you don't talk about?" Chapa asked getting closer to me which made me blush.

"Nothing I have to go I'll call you later dad bye!" I said then left.

Chapa's pov

I don't trust this Mal she might be hot and Rays daughter but something is up with her.

Whatever I'll figure it out. I always do.

Mal's pov

"So how's life been since you left us?" Ray asked me while putting a piece of shrimp in him mouth.

"You know it wasn't on purpose and it's been good I guess though I do miss everyone." I look down feeling a bit guilty and sad.

"I've always wanted to ask you this. Mal why did you leave all of sudden without your things and without saying goodbye it's like you vanished out of thin air?" Ray asked sitting down on the chair.

"Well I didn't want to I had to it was a very important mission." "My bosses told me I had to leave without a trace of my existence." "I don't know why but I just did it so I wouldn't get in trouble or worse hurt." I explained to him.

"And what was this mission that you had to leave everything behind for?" Ray asked me so curiously.

"That's something else I can't tell you I'm not allowed to mention it."  "Mission 824 is all I can say it was a sacred task."

"Oh ok well goodnight get some sleep I'll talk to you in the morning." Ray said getting up and heading for the door.

"K goodnight Ray." I said laying down.

"I've missed you kiddo." He said before leaving.
"I've missed you too dad." Was the last thing I said before falling asleep.

Chapa's pov

"I can't get this Mal girl out of my head God she is so annoying!!" "I know she hasn't done anything wrong but I have a bad feeling about her!"

"I don't know Chapa I think you're overreacting about her she seems nice!" "Plus we only met her today for like a second so we know nothing about her!"

"Yea Chapa you don't have enough information about her to hate her so just drop it for now!" Miles adds as he sat down on Mika's bed.

"You guys think if I asked out Mal she'd say yes?" Boes asks as he sat on the swing chair in the corner of the room.

"No!" "Yes totally!" "Maybe!" We all yelled out.

"Don't ask her out!!" I yelled at him volts forming on my hand.

"Whoa Chapa it sounds like you have a crush on her?!" Mika said but kinda asked sadly.

"No I don't I hate her!" "I just meant that she'd say no and that he'd be heartbroken." I tried playing it off.

"Yea right like you care about Bose's feelings!" Miles says laughing.

"Whatever let's just go to bed!!" I said getting in the sleeping bag I had set up on the ground.

"Ok goodnight everyone!" Boes said turning off the lights.

"Night!" We all said back.

I drifted off to sleep wondering if I truly did have a crush on Mal. I mean I don't think I do it kinda feels like I hate her but that I kind of need her.

Ugh whatever I'll figure this out in the morning today has been too much.