Old friend

Mal's POV
Amy  what are you doing here God it's so good to see you again. I say while hugging Amy .

It's nice to see you too Mal and I came here to say hi to you sense it has been a while I really do miss you Mal. Amy said.

Well you said Hi you can leave now. Chapas said so rudely and rolling her eyes.

Chapa' don't say that. I yell at Chapa'.

No it's ok I was leaving anyway I'll text you later bye. Amy say going into her car.

Bye. I wave at her then close the door.

Who was she? Chapa' asks me

My ex girlfriend and my Best friend. I responded.

Ok well before we so rudely got disrupted we're where we. Chapa'said while putting her hands on my waist.

I don't know maybe we should start again. I say and putting my hands on her neck we started to make out again and then before I knew it my back was against the wall.

She picks me up and takes me back to the couch again and we make out for a least 5 minutes before we pull away to breath.

I have to go my mother said I had to go to the store for her. Chapa' said while going up and out of the room.

Ok bye. I say

Time Skip

Hey M. Bose says
Hi Bosey hey chapa'. Chapa' just looks at me rolls her eyes then leaves I don't know why does she still hate me or was she just in a bad move.

Hey M do you want to watch a movie with me? Bose asks me.

Sure but I get to pick the movie. I say while getting on his lap he puts his arm on my waist to keep me steady.

Ok what we watching then. He says

The Black Phone because I know the boy who played finn and I also know the guy who played Robin. I explain.

After finally finishing the movie we just cuddled cuz we both we're cold.

DAD! I yelled.

Yes Mal.he says

Can you bring us a blanket please? I ask he says ok then two minutes later he comes back with a big blue blanket.

Thank you. I thanked him.

Me and Bose ended up falling asleep cuddling with the blanket rapped around our body's my hands are rapped around his neck his hands are rapped around my waist his head in the crook of my neck.

Aww there so cute together aren't they miles. I hear Mika say.

Yeah real romantic and an anyway gross. Miles says in a sarcastic way.

Miles it's romantical for couples to do this of course you don't know that and you wonder why you're single. Damn Mika just burned Miles that's my girl Mika.

Yeah whatever let's just go to hip hop pure and get a milkshake. Miles said clearly not having a come back.

Me and Bose basically stayed that way the hole night sense we we're cold and tired from watching the movie.

A/n

Hey y'all sorry it was a short chapter but in the next Mal is going to realizes that chapa' hates her and her feelings begin to fade while chapas are rising like off the charts.