Street fightin

Mal's pov

WHAT what are their names I want names and I want them now you hear me!?! I grab Chapa by the collar.

See I had recently found out that my best friend in the entire world is getting bullied.

Idk some little kid and his older friends at hip hop puree?! Now let me go! I put her down and walked closer to my dad he knew what I was going to say so he stopped me.

Don't even think about it go to the fighting room and punch that feeling away. Or else someone might actually die today!!.

I walked off and it only took me five minutes because I punched a hole in the wall again.

Ok now we should go down there and literally hurt them till they scream and yell there sorry! I yell as I help Bose get the smoothie off of his beautiful hair.

Hell yeah! Chapa agrees high fiving me in the process.

Ok no need to get violent. Mika says. I give her a look that says shut up before I make you.

Mika's right let's just go down there and talk to his parents maybe they can help us and hopefully I'll get the moms number? Ray said with a smile on his face as he mentioned the word mom.

Fine whatever as long as this stops now!!

_______________

We all went into hip hop puree. My dad was talking to the boys mom before she started tickling him so I kicked her away.

Let's get down to business mother fuckers! I puched the the kid in the nose before kicking all of them away from me.

Mal enough! My dad picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

Yea we can't start a fight in the middle of a public place! Mika points out.

The ugly one is right I challenge you guys to the mat on Sunday be there! The little one yells.

Oh we'll be there all right and you will all watch as I beat his ass! I yell out as my dad starts to walk out.

Since then Schwoz has been training us on  how to street fight. Well them I already know how too.

Oof I just watched Schwoz hit Bose in the face now it's Mikas turn. Chapa went over there to tie there wrists together then came back putting her arms around my waist.

There eyes went open when Schwoz thre Mika across the room.

Mika sweetie are you ok? I call out to here but she just shakes her head.

Dad that's an ugly ass shoe and why does it look like Anita's!? He just threw it at miles.

_______________________

Now we were on the mat they were fighting o was waiting for the little kid so I can beat the shit out of him.

I never really told anyone this but Bose fells a brother to me and we'll sadly my brother died he committed suicide after his girlfriend died. And Bose was the one person who helped me feel normal again like if my brother never left.

Now it was my time to shine. I kicked the guy in the nose then shoved him in the toilet like he did to Bose I yanked the moms hair off and one by one I took them all out.

Sadly I was stopped when I was going to use my powers to kill the kid.

Chapa if you don't stop her I'll have no choice but to send her back to her friends till she's stable again! Ray tells Chapa.

Ok ok I'll go stop her but doesn't she look hot as hell?! Chapa grabs me by the waist and pulls me over her shoulder.

Put me down I'm not done yet! I beg to be put down.

No you need to control yourself now come on let's go. She says slapping my ass.

The strange lady walked up behind my dad and tickled him they were scaring him so I grabbed the lady by her hair pulling her back.

Touch my dad again and I'll fucking slit your throat Infront of the people you love do you hear me!? I whisper in her ear she nods scared but before I let her go I yanked her hair off.

________________

Hey Mal why did you get so defensive of Bose? My dad asks me as we sit down on the stairs of hip Hop puree.

Well Bose is the only person who made me feel like I was finally normal. He's one of the very few people that are puree good in this cruel world that we live in. I explain.

Ok but never beat someone up like that unless they committed a crime.  I look as the little red head steals money out of the registar I point it out then go inside and strangle him.

I go to my house and lay down in my bed to tired to move. I pet Mr. Pringles as he he lays down next to me.

And the day ended with my goat fast asleep next to me.