Chapa's Crush

Mal's POV
I hear my dad say that chapa' has been acting weird but I don't really pay attention.

Hey wana meet up. Amy texts me
Sure we're? I text her
Hip hop pure. She texted and I responded with a ok.

Hey May
Hey my Flower Queen

So why'd you want to meet up.?I ask

Well I feel like ever since that day on the field we haven't hung out that much plus Im only staying here for other week then I have to go back to Paris.  She whines to me.

Well I'm sorry I just have been busy you know with school DF taking care of the house taking lessons for my powers it's just a lot right now. I say

Ok I get it but can you at least try and hang out with me? She asks I nod my head.

Ok fine I'll try but let's just hang out for right now. I say with a smile on my face.

I then see all of Danger Force come in to hip hop pure looking at this guy but yet again in just don't simply seem to give a fuck. So I just continue to talk to Amy.

Yeah but guess what  there was this time we're I actually fell down the stairs but falling down those stairs I did a flip and hit my head. I say laughing with her.

OMG one time I was opening my car door and my skirt got stuck and it ripped man my dorm was so far away i was and still am so embarrassed. At this point we were laughing so hard she snorted and we started laughing harder the whole shop was looking at us weird but we didn't care.

By the time we stopped laughing it was late .

Well it's getting late I should got to the mans nest before my dad has a cow. I say getting up.

Yeah me too this was a good day we should hang out again if you have time? Amy asks with smile on her face.

Of course I always find time to hang out with you. I say.

Ok well good night My Mal. She said hugging me.

Goodnight my Flower Queen. I say hugging her back.

I start walking back to the mans nest when I get back everyone was crying at the news but my dad.

Hey y'all. I say
Were  the hell we're you Mal I was so worried about you. My dad says mad.

Dad chill I was at hip hop pure. I say

Oh great now you like Creston too! Chapa' says getting mad .

No I was actually there with Amy. I said.
Oh Amy I miss her how is her mother and are you girls getting back together? My dad asks

Oh that's worse. I hear chapa' say.

Well one dad you can't date Amy's mom because that would be weird for us and second Chapa' can I talk to you. I said

She nods her head and comes with me.

Chapa' is this a joke to you I mean we make out in private you roll your eyes at me and make fun of me in public. I said tired of the way she acts not with everyone but with me.

I don't know what's up with you and those guys and Amy  how am I supposed to act when you're with a new guy every day and always hanging out with Amy . She says getting mad.

I hang out with only Bose and Miles and  I am not always with Amy I text her yeah but that's because she is the only person that I can trust! I yell mad.

You know what I hate you I HATE you you're just a slut no wonder everyone in your life seems to leave you! She yells at me and to be honest those words hurt.

I don't know why every time you hurt me make fun of me use and scream at me I always find it in my heart to see the good side in you and love you well you know what I am done with you. I yell with tears in my eyes.

I run out of there I run home.
I was about to open the door when I blacked out.

I wake up I rubbed my eyes to see better.

Well look who finally decided to wake up. ??

HOPE??!!

A/n
Hey y'all hoped you liked this chapter so every time they talked about the field and death is going to be explained.