Jealousy

Mal' s POV

I'm just coming into the man's nest as Bose opens the door for me.

"Oh hey Bose!" I say while walking in with him.

"Hey M I have a question will you go on a date with?" He asks me

He said what!?

Chapa' POV

WHAT THE HELL DID HE JUST SAY! He can't just go around and asks people to go dates with him especially Mal she's mine I mean idc. I did not just think that.

Mal's POV

I know I will never have a shot with Chapa cause for some reason she hates me.

"Ok I'll go on a date with you Bose!" I tell him

"Yes thank you!" He said hugging me

"No prob plus I think you're cool but you have one shot so don't blow it ok." I tell him

"Ok I promise I won't let you down!. He said then ran off leaving me with Chapa alone.

"You know he only wants to take you out cuz he feels bad that you're so ugly!" Chapa says getting closer to me.

"What ,no Bose isn't like that!" I said.

Chapas POV
I get closer to her and push her into a closet and lock the door.

"Have fun trying to get to that date Maly!!" I say while laughing

"No Chapa let me out please!!" She begged but I just ran away.

Mal's POV
I can't believe she would do this to me God why did I have to like her.

"Someone please let me out please!" I screamed eventually someone opened the door and it happened to be Bose.

"Oh Bose thank god you saved me Chapa locked me in here and I didn't have my phone thank you!" I thank him

"You're welcome but why would Chapa do that?" He asks

"I don't know but come on let me show you something." I grab his hand and take him to my house I set him down on my bed.

"Cool room you have M." He says

"Thanks I designed it myself it took a while but I really like it." I said while getting on his lap

"What are you doing?" He asks his face getting red.

"Nothing I just want to make it up to you." I tell him. I start to make out with him he puts his hands on my hips making me move. I was about to take off my shirt when I hear the door.

"Ugh I'm coming!!" I yell I get off his lap and go to open the door.

"Chapa' what are you doing here?" I ask her

"Nothing just checking by!" She says then Bose comes down stairs.

"M I have to go my mom called me see you later bye Chapa'." He says we'll getting out then I look at Chapa' who is glaring at Bose.

"You ok?" I ask her

"Yeah can I come in?" She asked once I closed the door she pushed me against the door and said.

"What do you think you're doing with Bose huh don't you know that I own you!"
Chapa says through her teeth

"No you don't plus Bose and we were just playing around nothing serious." I explain

Then Chapa started making out with me as she picked me up and threw me onto the couch.

I wrapped my legs around her waist as I was slowly grinding on her as are lips never left each others.

Chapa started to slowly unbutton my shirt her hand immediately wondering around my bare body. Because I wasn't wearing a bra.

As she tmwas about to take off my pants the door bell rung. I got up quickly putting on the nearest sweater I could find as well as fixing my pants.

I was surprised to see an old friend of mine I felt like I almost fainted.

It was........

A/n
Cliffhanger sorry y'all I just had to do that.