I'm the two Fs

Chapa's pov

I feel something squish my hand making me wake up. I blink a few times before I realize that Mal's awake.

Baby are you ok how do you feel?! I ask kissing her forehead.

I'm the two Fs fucked up and fine! And did you just call me baby didn't you break up with me? I just kiss her happy that shes alive .

Ok I think I hit my head very hard on my way down. She says sounding very confused on what was happening.

You did and also I shouldn't have broke up with you. We both know I get jealous very easily which causes me to get mad and say things that I don't mean! So Mal Valentine will you be my girlfriend again? She interlocks are hands.

Of course I do. She says very calming and gives me the best and softest kiss ever.

Two weeks later

Mal's pov

Sam was on the run and there were rumors that she had two more people to help her. Tara moved on from everything and started dating chad of course they moved away. Mindy and Anika got married. And Dforce was back in business and by that I mean we started a hotel in the man's nest because of a hurricane I think.

But dad that's not fair I love that song and it's not what you old people call inappropriate!! Me

Mal no your going to stay right here and all you have to do is scan their cards a hundred times. Captain Man

Hello sir. I say

Hey may I get a room for one? He asks coming over with Volt right behind him with a very heavy suitcase.

Of course that will be fifty dollars. I say politely and he smiles at me.

Of course here you go. He kept looking at me I gave him back his card and sense he wouldn't stop looking at me cough cough pedophile.

200 bucks extra if you wanna fuck me 10 to dance with me 100 for me to strip. I joke but he hands me 200 dollars. Volt smiles at me not noticing the fact that he gave me money.

Lucky for me Brainstorm comes and takes him to his room.

Why the hell would you say that! Volt gets mad when she sees the money and his number in my hand.

Baby I was just joking well kind of and why do you care your not my girlfriend! I whisper yell to not draw attention.

Yes I am!! She still didn't get it.

No your not my girlfriend chapa is. I remind her

Be honest with me how many people gave you money? She asked in a serious voice

Well let's see 20 girls gave me 100 dollars each for me to strip and 42 men asked me to fuck them. I say counting I see her get mad so I pretend I'm doing work

Mal did you do it? Volt asked looking at me with these very sad eyes my heart melted.

Bubs of course I didn't I love you and only you I don't need anyone else but you ok love

I pull up her chin and kiss her. She looks at me with the smirk that clearly meant she was about to say something that's very stupid.

Volt took out a stack of cash obviously the money I gave her last week and from the tips of course.

You said two hundred to fuck you and 10 to dance with you an one hundred for you to strip right? I laugh and take the money.

Baby you don't have to pay for me too do that you just ask. I go down the desk to be Infront of her.

Captain Man be useful and play some music for us. Volt tells him

Why should I and Mal your supposed to be working. I see my friends mom walk in and came up with an idea.

Hey dad you know Mrs. James just walked in and she loves to dance but there's no music but maybe if you turn it on she'll dance with anyone. I wink at him.

He messes around with his hair then turns on the music and goes to her.

Me and Volt sneak off to my room. As soon as we enter we make out.

Baby this feels wrong. I say pulling away and looking into her beautiful eyes.

I'm starting to feel like you just don't like us anymore. Volt says while laying down on the bed.

No of course I love us I just mean I'm not kissing my girlfriend I'm kissing my dad's sidekick Volt. I sit on her lap.

Babe as long as chapa knows which she does and approves it's fine. We make out again before we go back out to help the rest of the team.

Ight dad back to work. I pull captain Man off of Mrs. James.

No no no. He starts to "cry".

Ok well I've had enough for today I'ma turn in night everyone. I go to my room and get ready for bed. As I sit in my bed I get a call from hopes number.

Hey Hope I can't believe you're plan actually worked she's no where to be seen and Chapa believed me! I say to who I thought was Hope.

Ooh who's no where to be seen Maly? Ghostface.

Ghostface!! I yell

Surprise bitch!