Lets got to the movies

Mal's pov

Ugh where do I even begin with today well let's see. I'll start from the beginning. You see Shout-out came in talking about how she needed help to make a move for some guy with a stupid long name and we'll that leads us to now.

"Hey what the fuck is this?!" I ask at the ugly as chest box.

"That's the Chest monster and second watch your language!" Ray yells at me. I knew he was mad for what I did but he never ever yelled at me.

"Okay I'm sorry jeez you don't have to yell." I whisper.

"No cause I have every right to yell!" "Mal I gave you my trust and you went and broke it your mom said you were crazy but I didn't know this crazy!" Wow now that hit a nerve.

"I'm really sorry Ray." I walk away and leave from the big doors that lead outside.

I was too upset to stay and hear their ridiculously stupid movie ideas but I just couldn't get that fight me and my dad had out of my head I mean who could the words that he said hurt a hella lot.

And especially the part where he yelled that he wasn't my real father and to never call him that again. I don't blame him after what I did I wouldn't blame him if he just went and killed me for gods sake everyone is mad at me.

If I could go back and stop myself from stealing his car their powers then going out to some stupid party I would. And because of it I lost most of my friends and a person who was more of a father figure then mine.

As all the words we all said continuously replayed in my head I didn't realize that I was heading towards a pole lucky someone came to my rescue.

"Woah trying to get brain damage!" The girl who stopped me by pulling me aside asks.

"No sorry I was distracted by something I'm sorry." She smiles at me and wow her smile is so bright.

"It's ok don't apologize I'm Lexi by the way!" She shakes my hand.

"I'm Mal! Hey wait did you go to the All night party?" I remember seeing her in the dance floor with some guy wearing blue.

"Yeah I did wait your hips girl?" I remember seeing you on the dance floor shaking and dancing like you were the only person there. She laughs which puts a smile on my face.

"Yup that sounds about right!" I laugh with her. "I liked going to it but that's what got me into a fight with everyone." I sit on the bench besides us.

"Hey what's going on just last night you were swaying those hips like all that and now you're this sad girl?" I laughed a little at what she said and so did she but it didn't last long.

"I'm just so tired of everything i mean just two weeks ago or five I was attacked by my ex girlfriends older sister who I may or may not have fucked." I bring my knees up to my chest.

"Hey I know i don't understand what you are going through but I do know that I am here for you." She whispers. Just hearing those words come out of a girl I just met made me cry.

"I appreciate that but look at me now everyone hates me I'm on a bench crying about everything to a girl I just met." "And don't get me wrong it's good for me but makes me remember why I'm all alone." I get up and get ready to leave.

"Here call me sometime okay I would love to talk to you more and maybe hear you out some more." She hands me a card with her number on it as I walk away.

_________________

I come in and Mika has just got done talking about her idea for a movie.

"That was amazing!" Chapa says stunned and amazed by what she just heard.