New School Who Dis?

I added some extra scenes so it's longer just because of how long I made you guys wait. Enjoy only warning is that there is a lot of angst.

Mal's pov

"Yea so I was like "ok and I didn't fucking ask" like why was she talking to me in the first place I'm not her little bitch"! I was on the phone explaining my crazy day to Lexi.

"Right like who is she to tell you to sit down and be quiet like she should be quiet too"!. "That bitch runs her mouth way too much"! Lexi agreed with me.

"What the fuck do you mean by "she should be quiet too" are you trying to say that I also needed to be quiet"!? I whisper yelled trying not to wake up Chapa.

"No of course not my bad baby girl"! Lexi laughed choking eventually.

I ran my hand up and down a sleeping Chapa's hair who was by the way sleeping on my stomach. My Legs were wrapped around her lower half that wasn't on top of my body.

"Wait so what did you do afterwards"? Lexi asked me.

"Oh I slapped her bitch ass face and ran out of the school"! I laughed but not so loudly. "Yea so I might not come back to school for a day or two".

"Man we're gonna miss you here it's so boring without you"? Lexi whined. "But I might make it since I have the new boy he's really cute and rich"! Lexi started giggling I just scoffed at her bisexual ass self.

"So you're replacing me with a rich dude"? I moved up a bit to get onto the pillow having to move chapa up with me but she groaned letting me know she didn't want to be moved.

"No you know nobody is better than you"! "He is throwing a party and according to your locker which I cleaned out for you you're invited". Her voice trailed off at the end.

"And you're not"? "No I don't understand why I was nice and caring to him yet all you did was bump into him"! I listened to Lexi whine and complain.

"I heard him say to his friends that he thinks you're hot and you have the perfect body". "Of course he thinks that everyone has a crush on you"! I think I heard her sniffing.

"Hey your hot and you have the "perfect" body too people have crushes on you too I am not better than anybody else and there is no such thing as the "perfect" body every body is perfect all shapes and sizes are all very beautiful"! (They are you guys keep that in mind)"Plus I'm taken and he needs to get that through his thick skull".

I looked down at my girlfriend and her bright red spike hair. I planted a little kiss on her head as well in return she kissed my stomach.

'Oh yea I keep forgetting about Chapa but in my defense you guys haven't made yourselves a public couple". I could just hear her shrug her shoulders.

"Ok whatever I'll see you in a few days and you get your handsome prince charming"! I told her hanging up the phone.

"Who are you calling handsome"!? Chapa yelled getting up fast.

"Nobody now go back to bed you stupid dog"! I yelled at her for scaring me.

"I'm not a dog you stupid slut'! She yelled back before we broke out in laughter's.

Chapa got back down and placed a kiss on my lips making me smile.

"I love you baby". She whispered in my ear kissing my ear as well.

"I love you too my little dog". I whispered back kissing her cheek.

"So what do you wanna do today"? I asked her getting on top of her.

'Nothing I just wanna lay in bed with you in my arms". Chapa smiled at me thinking I would fall for that.

"Yea no last time we did that I was grounded for two weeks thanks to your ass". I got off of her and just laid down.