Ray goes crazy

Mal's POV

I heard we're getting new students is that true dad. I say while grabbing a apple and taking a bite.

Yes it is and we need all the help we can get to get rid of them so far all we have is trying to kill them. He says passing his hand through his hair then I see Bose come up the tube.

Hey Bosey. I say taking a bite before he took it from me.
Hey M. He said taking a bite of my ex apple.
He puts his free hand on my waist while still bitting the apple.

Ugh y'all make me feel single. My dad says

Dad you know you can always date my teacher she's 30 she's hot and she has big boobs and an ass. I said

MAL you really think you can set me up with her. He asks
Of course she's single and old  just like you dad!. I say with a smirk.

Damn Mal! Bose says
Well you know me just living the truth. I say

I am not old !!!My dad yells
Yeah right and I'm straight. I say joking around.
DAMN imagine!! Miles screams

Yeah well you're grounded! My dad says clearly embarrassed by what I said.

Dad I live in my own house I make a million dollars an hour you can't ground me anymore . I said to him he shakes his head and leaves

Time Skip

You two must be the new students I'm Mal the teachers daughter it's nice to meet you two. I said to Percy and his sister Miriam.

Well aren't you what they say hot . Percy says with a wink that melted my heart.

Chapa's pov
Oh great first Bose and now that Percy guy God how much I hate men look at Mal she definitely fell for Percy's wink I just wish she look at me like that.

OMG thank you. Mal said.

Back to Mal's pov

Ok well I have to get going I have homework and a new song to write. I got shit to do excuse me y'all. I say existing the building.

I got to my house I ended up finishing all of my homework in a hour and I wrote a new song called 7 years.

After I finished singing my song I made Fried rice with a side of Chicken. I brushed my teeth and got in my PJs I got my classes and my favorite book.
I eventually get tired do I take off my glasses set my alarm I turn off al the lights but my lamp one then take off my shoes.

I turn off my lamp and text Good night to Amy and go to bed right after I sent the text.

A/n I'm going to bed now night y'all and tell me how you're day has been tomorrow. Love y'all.