eleven

"Tell me what you feel like then, with guys." I prompted him to tell me about his feelings. It somewhere almost felt like teasing him. His mouth opened, but little sound came out.

"Just that I sometimes maybe would like to kiss them? And it feels sort of wrong to think that." Steve honestly confessed. I just nodded.

"Only that?" I asked then. Steve seemed to get a little uncomfortable. Maybe I pushed him a bit too far. "We don't have to talk about this, you don't even have to tell me all of this." I said as I sighed. I didn't need to help him figure his things out. That was his job to do, and to be honest. I don't really know how I could be helpful in any kind, except for the fact that I could answer some of his questions. I should just leave it at that. At how it is now. If I went any further he could get the impression that I was maybe into him or something, and I didn't want to make him uncomfortable in any kind. I already owed him too much. I felt that my heart rate had accelerated even more, and I didn't quite know what exactly caused it, or how to stop it.

"Could I kiss you?" Steve suddenly asked, while looking deeply into my eyes. His face was still very close to my face, and now it became noticeable that there was such a dense tension between us. "Steve." I laughed as I backed down. He was drunk, and he knew that too. That was maybe why he felt so comfortable with me. I didn't want to be his experiment, and especially now that he was intoxicated, I didn't want to be responsible for the mess that would ensue.

He laid his hand upon my cheek. "Steve we shouldn't..." I told him, but he didn't really seem to listen. I grabbed his hand from my cheek, and helped him get up. "I think it's just better if you go to sleep." I said to him, while we were now standing eye to eye again. It seemed like a wave of regret washed upon Steve's face. That is exactly how I didn't want him to feel.

"It's okay." I whispered. He just simply nodded, and followed me back inside to his room.