Rejected

*Jess POV*

We just got back to the grounds and everyone was showering before going out for drinks tonight. Its currently 4pm and were going out at 7. I just finished showering and I got dressed into a tracksuit. I've decided that nows a good time to talk to Leah.

I knock on the door and she shouts for me to come in. When I walk in she's just thrown a hoodie over her head. My hoodie.

Jess- I didn't know you kept that one

Leah- um yeah sorry, you can have it back *starts to take it off*

Jess- no no. It looks better on you

Leah- are you sure?

Jess- yeah of course. I actually came in to ask if we could talk

Leah- well um. I'm kind of in a rush. I was supposed to meet Beth in the chill room 10 minutes ago. You know how she gets when people are late. Later yeah? *walks out*

Jess- um okay. Yeah later.

I walk back into mine and Tooneys room where Ella's getting dressed into, also a tracksuit. I flop onto the bed and just lie there.

Ella- what's up?

Jess- um rejected

Ella- did it not go well?

Jess- it didn't get a chance to go well

Ella- why

Jess- she walked out. Said she was late to meeting Beth in the chill room and said "later yeah"

Ella- wtf

Jess- what am I gonna do Tooney

Ella- well it's nearly half 4 now so let's watch a film. That'll take up 2 hours and once that's done we can get ready to go out and get drunk

Jess- sounds like a plan. What film?

Ella- there's one on netflix I wanna watch. Let me get my laptop and set it up. Make yourself comfy

Ella got her laptop and bought it over the bed. She sat next to me and as soon as she did I cuddled up into her.

We're sitting watching the movie, we're about halfway through when I feel my eyes start to get heavy.

I'm asleep soon after.

*Leah POV*

I've just left Jess standing in my room alone after asking if we can talk. I told her I was meeting Beth in the chill room and I was already late.

I'm not meeting Beth. I have no plans to meet Beth until later. I just am not ready for that talk right now. I don't know what I'm going to say to her or what she's going to say to me. Whether we will be back together or broken up fully. I wasn't expecting it so therefore I made up an excuse.

I feel really bad so I actually find myself making my way to the chill room so that it wasn't a full lie.

The only person in the chill room is Lucy so I guess I'll talk to her.

Lucy- hey you okay

Leah- never better. You?

Lucy- oh I'm fine. But you're not. I can tell. What's on your mind

Leah- Jess

Lucy- hmm predictable. What about her?

Leah- she just asked to talk and I made up an excuse that I was meeting Beth because I'm not ready for that talk yet.

Lucy- but you want to be with her no?

Leah- more than anything Luce but what if she wants to talk because she wants to break up fully. I really miss her

Lucy- I highly doubt that Leah, its not been the same without you two together. you both are so much sadder

Leah- really?

Lucy- yes. You should talk to her.

Leah- I think I will. Anyway wheres Keira?

Lucy- in the shower. But it doesn't matter. Go get your girl.

Leah- thanks Luce. Love ya

Lucy- I know you do *laughs* love you too

I'm taking Lucy's advice and making my way back upstairs to talk to Jess. I have no idea what I'm going to say and I'm nervous as hell but I'm gonna do it.

I walk into Jess and Ella's room because the door is open and Jess is asleep cuddled up to Ella. She's cute. Ella's watching something on her laptop so doesn't notice me until I'm walking out.

Ella- Leah?

Leah- yeah?

Ella- what's up?

Leah- I came to talk to Jess but nevermind

Ella- I can tell her you want to talk to her when she wakes up if you like

Leah- no its okay I'll talk to her later.

I look at her one last time before leaving. She's so cute it's unbelievable. I don't mind when she's so close to Ella. I have no right to be jealous. They've been best friends since forever. But I dont know, it's like a different feeling when she's like that with Georgia, like I'm scared that she's going to leave me for Georgia. Even though me and Georgia are good friends it doesn't make it easier to watch, if anything it makes it harder.

I decide its time for me to get ready because its almost 6 so I have an hour.

I do my hair and makeup and get dressed. By this time it's 6:45 so everyone's meeting in 5 minutes downstairs.

Let me tell you there was a lot of drinking going on tonight. I didn't get a chance to talk to Jess before she got drunk and I'd rather have this chat with a sober Jess rather than a drunk Jess. Tomorrow it is.

Words- 913