Birthday girl

*Jess Birthday*

*Jess POV*

I wake up next to Leah as normal, only one thing is different, I'm 26 today.

Leah- good morning birthday girl

Jess- good morning beautiful

Leah- happy birthday darling

Jess- thank you

Just as I find the strength in me to get out of bed, everyone else comes bursting into the room.

Everyone- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTIE!!

Jess- thank you girls but this room is not big enough for all of us in here *laughs*

Beth- you're right, we will leave you to get ready. See you at breakfast

Jess- see you

Leah- so we have training this morning and then tonight we're going to have a dinner. The girls are all playing a part in it too

Jess- cute

Leah- Jords and Ella will help you get ready, Keira, Lucy and Georgia will cook for us. Beth and Viv are "waitressing" as they like to call it and Mill and Rach will probably just be around annoying everyone *laughs*

Jess- did you organise all this?

Leah- with the help of the girls, it was a joint effort

Jess- thank you so much Lee. What time do I need to be ready?

Leah- 6:30, Jordan and Ella have it sorted

Jess- so i have time for a gym session after training?

Leah- I would rather you didn't, but yes. If you want to

Jess- I do want to, lets go to breakfast before we get hounded again *laughs*

I throw Leahs hoodie over my head and we both head down to breakfast. Conversation flowed but everyone seemed a bit tense today. It was kind of strange but I didn't overthink it too much. Millie and Rach both agreed to join me in my gym session after training so it was going to be funny.

We head down to training and pretty much everybody was off their game. I decided to give a little pep talk to ease them all. I don't know why they're all off today but I just wanted to talk to them because even Sarina was a bit tense and so she didn't notice much.

Jess- girls I don't know what's going on with all yous today but come on.. you're better than this, you play better than this. Maybe you need a break so take 5 minutes and get back to it! Better than before, like everything is counting on this training! We can't it slip now, maybe its just an off day and that's fine but you're better than this, we need to be better than this!

After my pep talk Sarina called me over to talk.

Jess- *runs over to Sarina* hey what's up?

Sarina- first of all happy birthday, second of all, you have real leadership qualities, I see elements of myself in you. I will be so surprised if you don't become a manager when you retire, that pep talk was amazing Jess, you're a leader, you're meant to be.

Jess- thank you so much Sarina, I just feel like they needed a kick up the ass. They're all tense today and I don't like it. They're not playing like they usually do and they're not on their A game which is bringing the confidence down.

Sarina- I go back to my point- leadership qualities. Go train Jess. You have an hour left before lunch so have fun with it. *shouts* right girls split off- games for the last hour!