I like you

*Beth POV*

I guess ive always liked Viv, i just never could admit it to anyone. ever since she walked into the chill room whilst we were playing uno the other night weve been getting closer. ive realised that I really do like her, i want to be open about it to her but i just dont know how.

Leah- hey you, what you doing?

Beth- just thinking

Leah- about what?

Beth- just something, hey can i ask you something?

Leah- yeah of course, whats up?

Beth- when you knew you liked Jess, how did you know when to tell her? like were you not scared that she wouldnt feel the same way?

Leah- of course i was scared, but i knew that what was going to happen would happen, whether it was good or bad i would have got through it, i had you behind me and youve got me. i didnt know when to tell her, i kind of just winged it. i mean literally seconds before i grilled her on whether she was with Tooney so it couldnt have gone better *laughs*

Beth- *laughs* of course you did.

Leah- so do you know when youre going to tell her?

Beth- i have no idea. i want to do it sooner rather than later so maybe later after dinner.

Leah- ill be there if you need a shoulder to cry on

Beth- thanks Lee

Leah- just remember we have a game tomorrow so hardcore training today

Beth- yes yes i know, lets go

I knew she wouldnt ask who it was, i want to tell her but not before I know the outcome of the situation.

we go to training and it went quite smoothly until there was a run in with Jordan and Leah AGAIN!

Leah- why would you do that?

Jordan- well I didn't mean to! I was just playing the game

Leah- you better hope she can play tomorrow!

Jordan- well sorry if she cant

Beth- *pulls Leah away from Jordan* Leah leave it!

Leah- no! she cant just go round injuring people just because theyre dating their ex!

Jordan- ive already told you I didn't mean to Leah! I have nothing against you two going out

Georgia- *kneeling next to Jess* Are you okay?

Ella- hey that was a nasty fall, you good

Jess- *tries to get up but falls back* yeah im fine, i think ill just stay here for a minute *laughs but winces in pain*

Lucy- *holding Jordan back* Keira go get Sarina, Viv medical! Jordan you need to calm down, we believe you

Jordan- no Lucy, Leah doesn't. She thinks I have some vendetta against Jess

Lucy- Jords we will sort it. Let's go

Beth- Leah you need to calm down, come on lets go sit down

I take Leah over to the seats on the side of the pitch, she sits down with her head in her hands. I pull her into a hug to reassure her and she cries into my shoulder.

Beth- its going to be okay Leah, stay calm

Leah- no its not! what if she cant play Beth. Jordan has done this, obviously out of Jealousy. she wants me back Beth