Back for round 2

*the next day*

Were about to start training, it's an all round session today. Half of us in the gym for half the session and the other half on the pitch, them swap.

Its a bit of a different session but it might actually be a different approach that works. It allows us to work with and bond with players on the pitch that we normally wouldn't be so close to.

It's a good idea actually.

At the end of training we all decided between ourselves to have a mini match. Sarina was impressed with us that we wanted to continue training but was also cautious because she doesnt want us to burn ourselves out.

Sarina- are you girls sure this is a good idea? You've worked really hard today

Leah- sarina, we worked hard yeah?

Sarina- yeah you did really well, all of you

Leah- so let us do this, as fun. Not part of training

Sarina- okay fine

Throughout the mini match there was a lot of shouting and cheering. Keira was running with the ball across the area we were playing on and literally tripped up Georgia, Beth England and Millie on her way through. She didn't actually trip up Millie but she fell down whilst trying to stop the ball getting past her into the goal.

Ella- wow

Jess- what a goal Keira Walsh

Sarina- right girls well done to yellow team with the win of 2-1. Pink team you  put up a fight but unfortunately it wasn't your time. Really well done girls. Enjoy the rest of your day.

It's 4pm now so dinner was in 1 hour. I let Georgia and Ella know that it was time for them to help me get ready.

Jess- girls let's go. Leah, when do you want me?

Leah- always *winks* um meet me outside our room at 5?

Jess- yeah that should be enough time

Leah- alright see you then. BETH LETS GO

Jess- see you

I walk upstairs with Ella and Georgia and go straight into the shower. Once I get out Georgia was waiting to do my hair whilst Ella was looking for an outfit.

Georgia- right sit down. We have 40 minutes to do you up nice

Ella- what do we think about this outfit?

Georgia- mmm too sporty. Next?

Jess- do I even get a say in this?

G+E- nope

Jess- great

Georgia- now shush and relax will you

Ella- how about this top, blue jeans and a cute blazer?

Georgia- ooo yess that's cute

*Meanwhile*

Beth- finally! Took you long enough

Leah- I was in the shower for 15 minutes!

Beth- that's 15 minutes too long! We still need to do your hair and pick your outfit!

Leah- yes okay! Do my hair and then we will pick my outfit

Beth waves Leahs hair and decides to keep it down so it flows nicely. She then rummages through Leahs wardrobe to find out a nice cropped pink top to go with some jeans

Beth- here put this on

Leah- thanks boss

Beth- nah I'm just the stylist *laughs*