Distractions

*Jess POV*

Im hoping that this morning I can get away before Leah wakes up. shes still asleep currently but that doesnt mean it will stay that way when i get up and out of the house.

i manage to get out of bed without waking her and get dressed into a hoodie and leggings cause im just going to the doctors anyways. as im about to leave theres somebody behind me. i was hoping to leave before anyone got up but i guess that didnt go as plan.

?- and where do you think youre going?

Jess- for a walk, coffee run

?- oh, do you want some company? i can come with?

Jess- no its okay Ells, you stay here. we have to travel back to camp in a couple hours

Ella- alright, text me if you need anything

Jess- i will, ill be back in a bit

I mean i wasnt completely lying to her, I was going to coffees afterwards, and i was walking to the doctors. our surgery is only aorund the corner so it should only take me 10 minutes to get there. im hoping to make this as quick as possible.

As soon as i get there im called in by the doctor.

Doctor- Jessica Scott?

Jess- thats me *follows doctor into a room*

Doctor- How can we help you today Jessica?

Jess- *explains the whole situation of suicidal thoughts and depression* i was just wondering if theres anything that could help me?

Doctor- right, have you ever attempted to do so?

Jess- yes, twice

Doctor- and you have physically harmed yourself?

Jess- yes, on multiple occassions.

Doctor- right okay, im going to perscribe you some meds that you have to take once a day. because there are two lots of meds i am going to give you it is recommended to take one after eating in the morning, and one at night, it doesnt matter which one you take at what point as long as you are consistent with taking one in the morning and the other at night, dont change the time of day.

Jess- okay thank you. these will help me?

Doctor- They will help put your mind at ease. ill just give you the perscription and you can take it nextdoor to the pharmacy, they will have it ready in 5 minutes

Jess- thank you for your help doctor

Doctor- no problem, if this continues and you find these meds not working Jessica, book another appointment and come and see me.

Jess- i will, thank you

i take the perscription next door to the pharmacy and they get my meds sorted for me. i put them in my bag and go and get coffees for the girls. i get 6 because theres 6 of us at home at the moment.

when i get home all the girls are ready to leave, to travel back to camp.

Leah- where did you go?

Jess- coffee run, *holds up the coffees*

Beth- Jess youre a star

Viv- you are, but we do need to leave in 10 minutes, are you ready?

Jess- yeah just let me go get my bags from my room

*On the coach*

Everyone was reliving the events of last night because they all had so much fun. Leah was obvioulsy drunk so she doesnt remember anything that happened. so she asks me about it.