We meet again

A/N- TRIGGER WARNING- throughout this chapter and the next chapter there may be references and/or talk of self harm

*Leah POV*

today is the day we go back to the England camp, i can finally confront Jess on why she broke up with me and for all er scheming about doing so. obviously ill do it in a nice way, im not that bad.

I wake up at 7am to travel to camp, but only because Beth woke me up otherwise i would still be asleep now, instead im complaining at her.

Leah- Bethhhh we dont even have to be there yet AND ITS SO EARLY

Beth- no but we do need to get up and get ready! you have to get used to this for camp

Leah- ughhhh at least Jess didnt wake me up until 7:45 on camp and now youre going to wake me up at 7 every morning

Beth- oh boohoo. eat your breakfast

Leah- *sarcastically* okay mom

i eat my breakfast and then go and have myself a nice long shower. we dont have to be at camp until around 11 so ive got ages to get ready, im going to take as long as i possibly can, if nothing else just to annoy Beth.

*At camp*

me, Beth and Viv all just got here so were sat in the lobby waiting for others to arrive. some of the manchester girls arrived next because they traveled together. Georgia Stanway, Jessica Scott and Ella Toone walked through the doors and straight away Jess was screaming Jordans name as if they didnt just see each other last week. as much as i want it to be my name shes shouting and me that shes so excited about i let her say hi to Jordana nd go say hi to Georgia and Ella.

Jess- JORDS

Jordan- *looks up from phone* SCOTTIE *runs over to Jess and hugs her* we meet again

Jess- we do

Leah- hey girls

Georgia- hey Leah how you been

Leah- pretty decent, you?

Georgia- good thanks

Next was Lucy and Keira, then closely followed by everyone else.

after a short catchup, we were all called into the gym to see Sarina. we all thought is was for a gym session so that we actually did something before training tomorrow but it wasnt.

Sarina- welcome back to your home away from home girls. as you all know we have our first match on Friday, which means that we have a week to prepare ourselves. im going to give you this afternoon and tomorrow off so that you can all settle in and rebond before training starts on Sunday. now, the room arrangements are a little different this time around. *talks through rooms* we have Viv and Beth, Lucy and Kiera in another room and as usual, a room of 5. Ella, Jess, Jordan, Leah and Georgia in the last room. i hope this is okay with you girls. *looks at us for approval*

Jess- fine by me

Georgia and Ella- and me

Jordan- im good with that. Leah?

Leah- yeah thats fine

Sarina- alright girls, go settle into your rooms and build up your bond together off the pitch. also, i will be involved in training during this camp, giving you tips and what you can improve on which means we will have more focused sessions on improvements. enjoy your weekend girls.

we all said by to Sarina and head up to our rooms to unpack our stuff. we have 3 rooms in our little appartment room thing and they all have 2 beds in which is fine. Jess and Jordan share a room, Ella says she wants her own room, which we allow her to have and i share a room with Georgia.

once im finished unpacking my stuff into the wardrobe and drawers, i wonder into Jess and Jordans room to hopefully talk to Jess. i think Jordan knows why im in there because she leaves soon after.

Leah- *walks in* hey girlies

Jordan- heyyy

Leah- anyone need help?

Jordan- um no but i think ill go see if Ella needs some help

Leah- *mouths to Jordan* thank you *flops onto Jordans bed* so

Jess- so what? *laughs*

Leah- you broke up with me because of the distance huh?

Jess- *stops right in her tracks* who... who told you?

Leah- Jordan

Jess- im gonna kill her

Leah- she explained everything that night after the game at yours. i understand Jess

Jess- you do?

Leah- yes. i just wish you would have told me

Jess- i didnt want to look weak in front of you. im not weak Leah, nor will i be seen that way.

Leah- so instead you scheme against me to kiss my ex girlfriend and your best friend? you painted yourself in a bad light Jess so you didnt look weak?

Jess- yes thats exactly what i did Leah. i just know how it would have turned out if we stayed together so i would rather have looked bad than weak and then it end up turning out the way i knew it would anyway because you would have talked me out of breaking it off

Leah- do tell.. how would it have turned out?

Jess- we would have gone home and promised to make time for each other, but between training and matches and everything else we would have been too busy to keep that promise and therefore we would have had a massive argument and broken up anyways.

Leah- you dont know that thats what would have happened Jessie

Jess- *in thoughts* ive missed that name *out loud* yes Leah, i do know that. when me and Laura were together we barely had time together and we lived in the same city for crying out loud. and when we did have time together it wasnt all that great anyway. *memories come flooding back of the past* *sits down on the bed short of breath*

Leah- we were never like that Jess, it was good between us. we would have made time for each other, we could have at least tried. *stops and realises whats happening* *rushes over to Jess and pulls her into her*

As im talking i realise that Jess is short of breath and struggling, shes sweating like mad. shes having a panic attack, just from the mention of Lauras name and what she did. i really feel for her, she doesnt deserve any of this and im going to do my best to be there for her. i rush over to her and pull her into my chest

Leah- listen to my heartbeat Jessie, follow my breathing. its okay, shes not here anymore. she cant hurt you. why dont we take this hoodie off, youre overheating darling. *takes hoodie off* oh Jess, your arms

Jess- im sorry

Leah- you dont have to be sorry, why didnt you just talk to me. i didnt know you felt this way again

Jess- i couldnt talk- you hated me

Leah- i could never hate you Jessie, you can always pick up the phone and call me no matter what terms were on i will always be there for me.

Once she had calmed down she got up and walked out the room. i can understand why, she doesnt want to talk about what just happened, she doesnt want me to question her but at some point we will have to talk about it. i need to make sure she is dealing okay.

As Jess walks out, Jordan walks in.

Jordan- were all playing games later in the chill room, you coming? *waits for response but gets none* Leah?

Leah- huh? yeah whatever ill be there

Jordan- is everything okay?

Leah- yeah fine, just thinking

A/N lovely win for our girls today! Well done to Less and Nakita for their goals. All the girls played well today, happy with the result 🙂

words- 1300