What's going on

*Ella POV*

My heart breaks for her, it really does. Rebecca is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, shes like a second mom to me so me telling her this is breaking my heart. 

Ella- we did, but i dont think youre going to like me very much after what im about to tell you...

Rebecca- Ella, darling whats going on?

Ella- its Jess, she got bad again?

Rebecca- what did she do?

Ella- what she thought was right, she went to the doctors for it and they perscribed her antidepressants and another drug that shed never heard of.. she trusted them because theyre doctors so she took the drugs as she was supposed to. she passed out after the game today Mrs Scott, shes in hospital 

Rebecca- is she okay? which hospital? im coming to you 

Ella- by the time you get here it will be too late, its a 4 and half hour drive. come down tomorrow. tonight i will call you every hour on the hour until she can call you herself. i promise you that Mrs Scott. 

Rebecca- okay Ella, so whats going on now? 

Ella- they told us these drugs are not legal and they could have done some damage to her stomach, shes going into surgery soon. 

Rebecca- how much damage? 

Ella- they said because shes only been taking them a week its likely its only a bit of damage, if not none. she could be completely okay 

Rebecca- what about her football?

Ella- she will be off for a week and a half, two weeks, then we have to see how she feels

Rebecca- okay thank you Ella, ill be straight down tomorrow. youll call me with updates? 

Ella- i promise, she loves you 

Rebecca- i love her too 

the phone call ends and i go back into the hospital. as i do, Jess is being wheeled through the hospital to the OR where she will have her surgery. 

Lucy- how did she take it?

Ella- as well as she could have, she wanted to come down now but i told her not to. shes coming down first thing tomorrow.

Lucy- it must be hard for her 

Ella- i cant even imagine. i feel bad for them both. Rebecca is at home not being able to be with her daughter in hospital and Jess is going to wake up in a random hospital in Southampton. 

Lucy- it will be okay Ells, she strong enough to fight this. 

Ella- i hope so.

after a while of waiting i was busting to go toilet. id been holding it in for so long but i didnt want to go in case Jess got out of surgery or Rebecca called for updates. i couldnt hold it anymore so i gave Lucy Jess' phone. 

Ella- hold this, if needed the password is 0209

Lucy- wait where are you going? 

Ella- toilet, i cant hold it anymore

*Lucy POV*

Ella had been gone for about 10 minutes and i was still holding Jess's phone because Ella hadnt come back yet. 

all of a sudden the phone starts ringing, it makes both me and Keira jump. Leah, Jordan and Georgia had all come to the waiting room by now so they were looking at me, waiting for me to answer the call which came up with the nake 'mom'.