Chapter 1

*authors note: Hey everyone! I just want to point out that the xenomoprh pic is the one that you'll learn about llater and that this is my first fan fic, so please enjoy! :)*
---------------------------------------------------

"Yes mom, I'm fine" I sigh.
This was the forth time she has called about my new job. I'm only 20 but I should be fine.

"Ok mom i have to go now." I hang up my flip phone and start heading to the position I've been selected to guard.

After searching floor after floor, I finally found the cell I was sopose to guard. I look inside the brightly lit room to the cell mate...a xenomorph.

They say she's just a drone but I knew she was still a major threat so I kept my distance from the glass. She was just sitting there staring at me, or that's what it looked like. It was as if she wanted something from me but I ignored it.

Later on I saw a armed android bring a person to the entrance to the cell of the xenomorph. Even though I didn't want to I turned to see tear that man to pecies! Blood splattered on the glass and a could see was the remains of him be devoted by her.

"Gracefully done 7."

That must be whoever was testing her, probably just seeing how deadly they really are although I couldn't understand how they just put people in those cells like that.

Another guard came up to me.

"Alright kid your shift is done. Go head to your room and get some rest." He ordered.

I look at my watch and see it eleven at night, I then nod and walk to my room.

Once I got entered my room, I locked the door, placed my gun by my desk beside my bed and laid on my bed. Then I instantly went to sleep.

In the middle of my sleep or I think it is I hear a loud, low hiss. I thought it was nothing but I happen again but this time it was almost like words saying,

"Freeeeeeeeee usssssssssss..."