Chapter 7

"Hello small one." He said cheerfully. The huge Xenomorph Petted my head and chuckled. I was nervous as hell, his introduction was not what I expected. He seemed kind and friendly but I didn't want to take any chances.

"I-uh...hi." I replied.

"Oh so you do talk, that's good." He smiled again.

"The queen hasn't really given me a full name yet but one of the pretorians gave me the nickname "sparkie"." Sparkie explained. "Have she given you a name?"

I nodded. "Yes, my name is zenith."

"Nice to meet you zenith. Want me to give you a small tour of the hive? It's not done yet but I can show what's finished." He said.

"I um...I don't know I-" before I could finished he begged. "Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee?" I rolled the eyes I don't have and say, "ok fine." Then i felt a massive amount of pressure crush my body as he bear hugs me screaming, "yaaaay!"

I meeped as I was being squished by his arms trying to ask, "please, don't crush me....I'm still in my chest buster form..." Sparkie giggled saying, "no your not. You shedded that a few seconds ago. You have arms and legs now." He was right, I was able to squeeze my left arm out and examine it. The arm was long and also had long fingers on my hand.

After he finished the hug he pulled my out and I sit on both of his hands. He tilted his head in confusion as he mentioned, "This is very weird. Your finished growing but your so...small." He still looked giant for me I was around 30cm tall not including my tail. I just shrugged, "well as long none of Xenomorphs in the hive plan on stepping on me or anything I should be fine." He nodded, placed me on his shoulder and walked out the room as I now learn about my new and permanent home...