Chapter 8

After looking at the birthing chambers, which was...interesting sparkie took started to take me to the queen. During the walk there the ground started to shake, followed by a loud booming voice yelling, "SPARKIE!!! WHERE THE HELL IS IT?!?" We turned to see a massive xenomorph on all fours charging at us. He was huge, at least 3 times bigger than sparkie. Before the warrior could respond the enormous Xenomorph rammed him, we went flying. I flew across the hallway and smashed across the wall.

Shocked that I was still alive, I spotted sparkie being pinned under the crusher, I Remember the name of it now. Running towards them I could hear them arguing.

"WHERE IS IT YOU WORM?!?"

"I'M SORRY I-I I ONLY-"

This time without screaming he asked, "only what?"

Sparkie swallowed hard saying, "well, remember whenever we finish eating the queen forces us to use something to clean our teeth? And when were are done a running exersize...um...somthing to clean...between...our toes?"

The crusher was silent, then he slammed his hind foot on sparkies head, he shrieked in pain as there was an instant crack or two. "YOUR TELLING ME YOU USED MY GOLDEN BRUTE CHEFTEN GRAVITY HAMMER THAT I FOUND AS TOE PICK?!?? YOU-LITTLE ILL KILL YOU!!" He presses down more, feeling his bones starting to fracture under his foot. When I finally got there i see the massive foot start to crush sparkies skull as he squeals and pleads for mercy. I knew he wouldn't hear me so i started to climb up his foot. Almost as soon as I start climbing his toe he noticed me. With just a simple two fingers, he picked me up and brought me to his face. "I thought we already eaten all the bugs here already, meh oh well." He opens his giant mouth, revealing his maw as hanged me over his mouth...