Chapter 3

Once the chains came off the queen, she ripped off her egg sac and landed right in front of me. She was huge, I was just below her knee.

"Excellent work my child." She hissed.

"I-er...your welcome..." I stammered.

She looked around and she noticed the emergency exit. It was a gigantic door used to import and extract heavy equipment In and out of the base. The queen tried to pry her hands in the door to rip It open. After many failed attempts she comes to the conclusion that it won't work.

She then hissed, waited for the other xenomorph to hiss in response then said, "I've ordered one of my warrior Xenomorphs to find the controls to open the doors, as for you I need you to find the last Xeno that has not escaped. I can sense her, she is injured but she can move and more humans are coming to kill her. Can you save her?"

I thought bout it. The replied, "Yes, I think I know which one your talking about too." After that I ran to out of the chambers.

It was complete chaos in here, as I ran all I could see was scientists getting torn apart or pulled up vents. Guards trying to contain the Infestation, failing of course and the Xenomorphs getting shot by the guards and killing most of the guards. I got around a corner to find a guard.

"Thank god your here, it's gone to hell out here!" He shouted.

Before I could respond a Xeno that was hiding on the roof tackled him and slit his throat. The blood splattered on her face and a bit on mine too.

"Thought you could use the help." She chuckled. I scanned her. She was completely black, had a long sharp tail and claws that could easily rip a man apart the i notice that Injured arm. She smiled at me. "I'm gonna guess your the Human that the queen sent?" She asked. "Yes, that's me." I replied.

I noticed a burned number on the front of her head, the number was seven.