Chapter 11

The two crushers that were at the hive main entrance saw a familiar shadow rush towards them. The first one growled and nodded the second one to head back in the hive. He grunts in response and runs inside. The first then repositions himself, ready to charge as the first moving thing he spots.  As the shadow soon revealed the owner of it the crusher began to sigh in relief, it's only a runner. However he noticed a strange number burned on the top of head, twenty. Tilting his head, the runner xenomorph screeches at him, running at him at full speed. Without anytime to react the runner made a powerful blow on the crushers under belly making him fly into the wall. With so much force! Landing face first into the sand the crusher tried to regain balance but the a second blow knocks him to his side. He croaked in pain but barely made a sound. Then grinning the runner pounced on him and made his way to his face. Too weak to do anything the crusher just laid there panting. Grabbing the crushers throat while bringing his face nice and close to his own, he whispers, "Weyland be praised.." Before the crusher could do anything as a response his throat way ripped out so the only he could do was make gurgling sounds as the runner watched with every bit of pleasure....

The second crusher ran through everyone and passed riot and I. Looking at each other I convinced riot to catch up to him while I asked, "Hey, what's going on?" The second crusher made a quick glance at me and then replied. "We spotted something, we didn't now but my brother wanted me to go let the queen know just to be safe. It's probably nothing or maybe a scout returning back to the hive. Either way the queen needs to know." Once we got to the queens chambers we were asked to leave while the crusher was telling her the news.

While headed back we heard a screech. Going as fast as he could riot saw a drone in pieces with runner covered in blood in front of it. The only thing he said was, "Weyland be praised..." Riot got ready to charge and me...well I've never fought  before as a xeno. So I just swallowed hard and prepared myself for this hellish nightmare to really begin...

Authors note: sorry for taking forever to update but I hoped this will do until the next chapter is complete. Thanks
for being patient with me. :3