Chapter 14: Escape

*The main entrance exploded! Xenomorphs were in a frenzy trying to defend the hive. A group of 15 marines charged in, 5 with flamethrowers in the front with the rest with pulse rifles firing up the place. The few warriors there at the time were killed either minutes. However there were some spitter up on the roof spraying some of the marines with there deadly acid spits. They managed to kill 5 marines before being spotted and needed to retreat. As the bad as the attack on the main entrance was. A APC smashed in to the rear door, obliterating it. The main gun of the APC started to fire at the xenomoprh while a squad of marines deploy out of the APC. Soon they started to fire as more warriors move in to try to hold them back.

Meanwhile, Anatoly and the female drone left room he was placed in to see what was going on. "The queen! We need to get to herZ!" Anatoly nodded as he followed her to the queens chambers. As they moved, they heard a series of explosions followed by a boom and horrible screech. All of a sudden she fall...and started to stutter. "Oh...oh no...I.." Anatoly look up and saw the smoking ruins of what he guessed what was the queens chambers. He knew talking isn't the best thing to do right now so a he planted her on his back as he tried to find a way out of this place. This hive will soon be gone. Just like his was. The sounds of fighting flooded the hive as gunfire, screams and hisses were all he heard. While he was running two marines popped out of the halls, both with pulse rifles. When the first one noticed him he yelled, "Crusher! We need to get out of here!" He then went to the door at the end of hall with the other marine. Who seemed female. She tried to fire at the crushers head, which did nothing. Once the male got the door, he soon found out it was jammed! "Oh god..." Anatoly soon filled with rage. Rage for the loss of his queen, his hive, his family. As these horrible thoughts filled his mind, he roared with anger as he started to charge at the two marines who helplessly fired at him. Within seconds, those two marines were nothing but a red paste plastered on the wall and floor with a large dent in it. Anatoly, now taking deep breathes after that then used his head to smash down the door and continued to move. He felt he was almost there until this time he stumbled apon to xenomoprhs, one a warrior and the other the drone. The drone spoke first. "Who are you?" He got close and sniffed him. "You not from this hive, are you?" Anatoly shook his head shamefully. "Well then there is no use for him, lets get out of here zenith! We need to find a new female to become our new queen before they are all killed!" The warrior yelled. "I-I have a female." Anatoly broke in. He showed the one on his back. "She started to seize a little and stuttered when she found out about the queen dying so I'm trying to get her to some safety." He explained. The drone nodded. "No use huh sparky?" Well now he knows there names, that's a start. "Come with us crusher, we need to escape this hive. The others have already agreed to hold off the humans so we can find a female for the new queen." After a swift nod, he followed them to the exit....

--------

Yay! Another chapter! I'm planning the next one to be the last until I make a sequel....if I make one. But I most likely will since this is my most popular book. :) hope you guys enjoyed it!

--------