Chapter 10

Walking Down a hallway, Mr. Weyland made his way to lab 17 code-name "Teacher's Pet". The automatic doors slid open and Weyland enters. In a bellowing voice he says, "Good morning everyone, I would like to hear about the progress of this operation today." As he sat down on one of the work chairs, the head of the operation walked towards him. "Good morning weland, glad that you came to see our progress. Follow me please." He gets back up and follows the head of the project. He was soon lead to what seemed to be the control room. There were several different monitors that were doing all kinds of tasks, none of which he had understood. Weland was once again being seated on a work chair as the head named, Franco types on his computer. Weland gets up from his chair and watches as the man types. Then he asked, "How much longer do you think I'm gonna have to wait for this..."operation" to be finished?" Franco stop typing for moment and turn back to him. "Sir, I have been working in this operation for six years and our main test subject has just escaped, in doing everything I can right now." He went to back to typing and weland sat back down.

After a few hours Franco stood and sighed. "Alright, I think we are ready for a test run..." Weland tilted his head. "You think? Now are you sure abo-" "Yes, I'll start It up in fifteen minutes."

I bowed at the queen, "thank you my queen, I'll do everything in my power to serve you." Then I stood and walked out of her quarters. I say riot sitting by the exit. "So? How did it go?" I smiled, "I'm in the hive." He stood up and placed on his back. "Perfect." I looked around as he started to walk around the hive. "Um, where you taking me?" He sat down and I slid down his back an onto his the floor and I stood back up and stretched. Riot turned and hissed, "Welcome to my quarters, you can stay here or if you really want you can be with sparky." I thought about but I'm not gonna lie, sparkie did creep the hell out of me so... "Yeah I think I'll stay here."

Thirteen minutes have passed since Franco started to prepare the operation as weland just sat and waited. "Ok mr wayland, I believe it is ready, will you do the honers?" Franco passed a remote with several different coloured button on it. "The blue one mister wayland." Without knowing what or will happen, he nodded and pressed the button. A loud and powerful hiss was the next thing they all heard...