Chapter 2

I woke up as soon as I heard it, picked up my weapon and scanned the room. Nothing. I aim my gun down and sigh in relief. Although, something still didn't feel right. I got up and exited my room.

The queen's chambers were unusually quite, no hisses or even a growl when I entered. All she did was stare at me, even her head would follow me wherever I went. She then looked at the control panel then back at me.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" She asked.

"So, that wasn't a dream." I mumbled beneath my breath.

She again watched me as I walked towards the panel. The "Release Xenomorph Queen Specimen" option was right there, but I looked back at her.

"Why should I? You'll probably just kill me anyway." I mentioned.

"No we won't. You are one of us, you know that right?" She questioned. It made sense, I hardly even reacted to that man getting eaten by that xenomorph but neither did the people that were watching did.

"How can I trust you?" I asked.

A smile came on her face, or it looked like one. "Well for one my child, why can you understand me?" She shot back, she had a point.

I thought about it hard for a moment, the company did capture and did horrible things to them for a long time. I took a deep breath, placed my hands on the keyboard and typed my password. Shocked that it worked, I slammed my pointer finger on the "Release" button.

Next then I heard was a loud hiss followed by other hisses, then the sound of human screams...