Chapter 13

The Two new replacement crushers were placed on guard of the door of the hive. "I heard one of own, a runner managed to kill the last two crushers guarding here." The first shuddered as he looked at his sides nervously. The second one only smiled. "Well they were not expecting a runner to attack...but this time we do. Just don't charge blindly at him." He assured. That helped a little as the first began to calm down more. "What about that noise last night?" The first asked. "What about it?' The second countered. "It sounded a-lot like some distant explosion didn't it?" The second just shrugged, "There is a lots of odd things I hear out there." The first nodded, "Yeah your right, sorry." Chuckling the second replied, "Heh, It's fine my friend I don't mind the talk. Distracts the boredom at least." However, the chuckles came to a stop as soon as they noticed movement not too far from them. They could sense it coming closer but couldn't make out what it was until it got closer...a crusher? Yes...But what was it doing over there? The first crusher talked, "Who..who are you?" There was a heavy, awkward silence until the other crusher replied..."My name...my name is Anatoly...Please...Help...Me..." With that he collapsed on the ground. The first sprinted towards him. "Oh god! Get Help! Now!"

Heading back to the hive Zenith and sparkie could hear the vehicles get closer to them! "There gaining on us!" Sparkie shouted as he was replied with a spray of gunfire behind us. "I know! I know!" Just keep moving!" Zenith shouted back as he tried to doge the incoming gunfire. I turned and saw three APC's chasing us all firing at us as we tried to evade them but being in the open like this won't be helping. Running as fast as they both could the APC's were still gaining on them, it would only be a matter of time now. We could hear much better now giving us the hint. "We have to warn the hive!" Sparkie yelled to me. I nodded and began to try to concentrate on communicating with the queen from here....

Anatoly woke to find himself on some old bed. "Huh? W-where am I?" He asked to himself until a drone walked in. "Feeling better?" She asked. He he felt him and there was no pain...Except for his head and couldn't help moaning a little from the stinging pain. "Yeah that scare is pretty bad...must have just escaped a flamethrower or something.." She guessed as she stroked her hand across it. A small flashback came to him showing giant flame come towards his face and then it ends. It made him shiver just thinking about it. "Yeah...Your right..." "Oh...I'm sorry.." Anatoly Smiled..."Its ok..Thanks can I look around? Seems to be a nice hive here heh." She frowned. "Well that's the thing you have to stay here until the queen decides what to do with you since you came from another hive..." He only nodded, "I understand." Before she could try to comfort him...The booming voice of the queen screeched across the hive, "Humans are chasing our scouts to the hive! Everyone Get ready for humans!" With that she looked at the crusher and he looked at her both knowing whats gonna have to happen....