Chapter 12

Weyland watched the scene fold out on a monitor that tracked a small camera planted in the brain of project: Teachers pet. "Magnificent, I don't you boys did it but you did. You turned what was once a pitiful drone into something these animals will soon fear. However Weyland soon noticed that there were more xenomorphs coming, maybe even too much for project: teachers pet to handle. "Pull him out." Weyland ordered. Franco turned to him. "But sir we still have tests we need to-" "I said pull him out! Do I need to repeat my self?!" Franco shook his as he then turned back to his computer typed a couple of keys. Soon the project retreated from the hive and came back to base. "kill any xenomophs that were following him, we can't let the queen know about the location of our base." "yes sir." Franco responded.

Two APC's left the main doors, one headed left the other right each filled with armed soilders to secure the perimeter of the base. The APC heads left got to its position and Ten soilders departed and started to make a staging area for them to defend. "Alright everyone lets get moving!" The Sargent barked as they started to unpack sandbags and weapons to get everything prepared.

After about thirty minutes everything was set. Everyone made there way to the weapons now. Five people took pulse rifles, Three( including the Sargent) took flamethrowers, and the last two took smart guns. Once a perimeter was set they got ready for when the xenomorph scouts.

Again, another thirty minutes has passed with no activity of Xenos. "Sir, maybe none followed it cause they were to scared!" One of the marines suggested. "heh, more like too scared of us! No bug can take out delta squad!" Anther wooted and was rewarded with a heavy cheer. However, there cheering was soon Interrupted by the sound of the beeping of a motion tracker. "Everyone shut up and listen!" The Sargent belowed, he pulled out his tracker, it showed two blips getting closer, fast. "Alright mike, get your smart gun and-" Before he could finish a xenomorph pounced on him, pounding it's maws into his face. It went to hell real fast as people started to scatter for there lives as a second one pounced one of the the marines with a flamethrowers ripping out it throat as the blood slued all over his face. The Sargent now also in a panic threw his weapon on the ground and made a run for the radio. Hearing more and more his squad die, but he didn't care, all that mattered was getting to that rad-a tail periced through his spine and out his stomach as he was lifted into the air to choke on his last bits of life.

Zenith lifted his prey up in the air leaving him in cough and gag and then finally shoe his maw into the back of his head to finish him off. He pulls the human off his tail and turns to sparky and currently has the last marine pinned. "No! No please!" He pleaded until sparky stomped on his face with a curve. And stomped and stomped and stomped and stomped and stomped... "Whoa whoa sparky calm down!" He shouted as He watched sparky crush whatever remains were left as he grins grinding it into it. Then stops, finally. Sparky turned to me, which made zenith feel very uncomfortable as sparky got closer, smiling still. "Whoa sparky...we are on same team..d-don't need to-" out of nowhere sparky hugs zenith. "Mmm I forgot how fun it was to kill Austin." He giggled. "Um...awesome...and its zenith now..." "Oh sorry..." Zenith sighs. "Can you release me now?" Sparky lets go, runs up to the APC and sits on top of it. I then look around at the humans. "What are they doing here?" Zenith asked to himself. "I think from there." Sparky pointed at a large building in the distance. Zenith then climbed up the APC with him to take a look. Zenith chuckled, thinking he might just be right....

(Who has two thumbs and is the best xenomorph writer? Not me dx but I am a xenomorph writer so that counts for something g right? Anyway I FINALLY updated. Can't believe this story is over a year old 0.0; sorry guys and gals but blame high school and my addiction to avp 3 and classic >~< but other then that hope you all have a wonderful day! HISSSSS! )