Chap 1

Short Chap  Will post tomorrow now😈

Imlie was dressing up as bride a cranky bride. Her mother emotionally blackmailed her, she stopped eating and everything. When they were kids, Aryan used to bully her and she hated him. He was arrogant annoying man. On other hand, his dad and mom did same with Aryan. He loathed Imlie, she was cranky grumpy girl. And now he gave into these ladies.

He had taken leave for the marriage and he wasnt happy. They even told them to meet and talk both denied , they wanted to get over it.

He frowned as she sat next to him, she pinched him on his hand "Mere naseeb phute hue hai"
"Agreed and so's mine. Chudail ke saath shaadi karni pad rahi hai" he whispered.

"Beta haath aage lau" Pandit requested and he gave fake smile so did Imlie. During pheras Aryan purposely took slow pehras to piss her off and Imlie wanted to kick him from behind . She will see him once they are alone.

Bidaai she didnt even cry, "Maa tu dekh" she warned in her ears "Teri blackmailing ka natija" .

Once she sat in car with just Aryan and driver. His mom and dadi were coming another car wanting couple to have alone time.

Both spoke together "Dont expect anything for me" they stared at each other and looked outside
"Gadha" she said loudly
"Tu hippo" Aryan replied
She gasped " Oye"
"You oye. Dont behave uneducated" he said
"Dont behave like a rhino" she replied and made face
"Chuail kahi ki. Ughhhhh kaha phas gaya"
"Gende ke saath main bhi phase gai. Blackmail i tell u"
"That i agree with you. We have to leave for honeymoon that my mom forcibly made
Me book so shaam ki flight hai. Shimla" he rolled his eyes
"Thanks. Mujhe shok nai hai but kya kare. Anyways us hisab se mein gum lungi" she said
He banged his head on window so did Imlie.