Chap 19

Chap 19

One more second last chapter am ending this story and yes i do notnhave any concept😂this time for next story.

As she was about to get in, she got shot on her legs. Without making a noise she got in trying to close the door when a grenade was thrown. She blacked out.

Kumar came on time rescuing Imlie, the other casualty was dead already when he arrived.
The terrorist who threw grenade was killed by Kumar as he saw him approaching their plane. He shot him down from his plane. Kumar looked at Imlie sadly, she had burns he was no doctor but he was experienced pilot. She was breathing but shallow.

Aryan was woken by his leader Sahil "Aryan wake up" Aryan looked at the time it was 4 am.
Come out. Aryan was getting worried, he would be never called out like this unless family emergency. Mom dadi? Imlie?

"Aryan-"
"Mom Dadi ok?" He asked interuppting him and Sahil nodded
"Imlie?" His face paled
He shook his head, "They were on rescue operation. Imlie went back to rescue one more casualty she missed. We didnt know but a terrortis threw grenade and shot her leg" Aryan faltered
"Is she ok?"
"She is critical. Third degress burns 70 percent. Go Aryan" Aryan stood there, remembering her laughs and joke.
She will get alright , she always says she is a fighter. His mind was blank, he was taken by helicopter. Her half body was kept in glass box, she was on oxygen . Breathing shallow, he fell on the floor. Imlie's colleague helped him stand up.
He sat, her right hand the only skin he saw, and her face was saved .
"Hippo" his voice broke
He kissed her hand gently "Jaldi uth na please. Mera mazak uda" he caressed her face. He sobbed looking at her silent. Always bickering and now complete silence, her smile gone. He sat there stared at her for next few hours.

Imlie felt like her skin was burning, lot of pain. She moved but her body didnt move it was burning it smelled like burned tires. She opened her eyes, saw her body covered in glass, her hand was tightly clasped with someone hand. She looked to the side, a smile crept on her face.
"Aru!!" Just like same excitment she always shows whenever he came meet her.
Aryan smiled, his eyes were swollen "Its hurting alot?"
"Yes. A lot. I smell like burned tires" she joked sofly. Tears pouring because of pain and still laughing because of her joke.
"You cried?" He nodded
"Why? Am alive. Chal go wash your face"
"How can you be so strong" He took her hands kissing it again and again and crying
"My khadoos coach taught me, he crossed his limits but he taught me well" She grinned
"Hmm" he hold her hand tightly not letting go.

Doctor and nurse came asking Aryan to step out. Aryan was relieved she was awake, she has to call Moms and Dadi.
"Mom , Dadi aur Imlie ko mom ko leke Jammu ajao please. I am booking your flight. Imlie is not well" He didnt say anything further.
"Sab thik hai?" His mom asked
"Just come mom i need you"he said

Doctor didnt let Aryan in, she was prone to infection and she was still critical. They still have to diagnose her internals and the damage. Aryan sat outside, Imlie colleague had gone to pick up the ladies. As soon they came, they knew something worse had happened. Aryan broke down on his Mom lap " i cant see her in pain mom. But she is so strong she was joking and smiling with me"
"She is my strong girl. Kuch nai hoga use. Doctor ne bola critical but she is fighting" His mother was holding her tears, her daughter on bed in pain. Imlie mother was devastated looking at her daughter and so was Dadi.

Next few days, they would go in and talk to her. Improvements were happening as per doctor.
Aryan was relieved. He went in , she was awake
Giving her hand "See am a fighter" she winked
He kissed her cheeks and lips "Once you get better, am going to train you hard. And will be worst teacher. Bus tu jaldi thik ho ja. I cant see you in pain, i hear whimpers outside Imlie" He said
"You heard it?"
"Ofcourse, meri jaan hai tu, i am outside but my ears are here. Bus thoda aur lad le. Doctor even said you are improving. " he kissed her again
"I know baby. Aaram kar, teri aakhein dekh"
"Nai, tum itni pain mein aur mein aaram karu? No way."
"Aru ek baat bolu?"
"I want to eat lava cake" She smacked his lips
"Ha tujhe 10 lava cakes khilaunga but not right now. Only what doc says "
"Ok captain" she sticked her tongue out.