Chap 3

Chap 3

"Where are we going today?" Imlie asked
"To Manali ofcourse. Snow kabhi zindagi mein dekhi nai hogi so soch dikha du" he said rudely
"Hello samaj ke kya rakha hai? Gamand apne paas rakho. "

"Whatever lets go" he said impatiently
Imlie wore beautiful thin strapped dress with a small jacket on it. It was actually summer , but the weather in Manali was cool . She removed the jacket, she loved the weather when they reached. She played in snow while Aryan stood on side disinterested and looked through phone.

A group of men noticed she was alone , one man from the group "Akeli ladki, acha maal hai. Try karna chaye" he told his friends who told him to go and talk.

He slowly approached her making sure nobody was around her.
"Excuse me?" Imlie looked up "Yes? " as replied
"Aap ko kahi dekha hai... koi ad kia hai?" The man asked
"No but thank you " Imlie felt flattered. She might be fiery but she was innocent judging a man.
"You came here alone? Dhyan rakhna chaye akele" he said nicely
"Yes am alone and i can take care of myself"
"If you want you can join me and my friends" he offered
She looked at the group of men and then to him "No thank you. Excuse me" she moved away but the man followed her
"Are madamji, you felt bad? Am sorry. I am Sunil" giving his hand for shake. Imlie frowned now she felt irritated
"Jo bhi hai, leave me alone " she said.
"We can be friends" giving his hands again before she could reply Aryan shook his hands.

"We can be friends" Aryan replied seriously. He came in between so Sunil couldnt see Imlie.
"Aap kon?"
"Husband " he replied
"But she said she is alone"
"Husband and From Air force" crushing his hand.
He winced in pain and backed away. He angrily turned and grabbed Imlie.
"Akal hai ki nai?" He said
"What?! I told him to go away" She said
"Didnt you see what he was trying to do?"
"I know what he was trying to do and i was handling it. Did i ask you for help" She snapped
"Shut up. You are my responsibility " He clenched his teeth.
"Whatever. Khud enjoy nai karta mujhe karne do. Khadoos gadha" Aryan stayed there standing grumpily while Imlie took pictures and played in snow.

When he wasnt looking, Imlie threw snow right on his face taking him by suprise.
"What the-" in retaliation he made big ball and threw right at her.
"Perfect target" he smirked . They couldn't physically fight so they did have snow fight which eventually Imlie won.

They were wet as they returned back to the hotel. They had dinner quietly, even though Imlie wanted to bother him.
"Kal we can go activites. I like adventures so if you are interested"
"Of course I am"
"Great then. We will be doing bungee jumping, then paragliding and then snowmobile" He laid out his plan. Imlie gulped, Bungee jumping she is already scared but she didnt want to show him.

"Great excited" she said smiling
"Right" Aryan was keen observer and her reaction was enough, she is scared and he was loving it.