Chap 2

Chap 2

They kept 6 pillows between them as they went to sleep. They were tired with all the drama that happened. In morning, Imlie woke up , freshen up and went to kitchen. Her mother in law was already there.
"Good morning beta. Rest karlo" she said sweetly
"No ma i have to make something sweet per ritual" she said. Her MIL helped her around all the stuff in kitchen- what is where. She made halwa for everyone and helped cook breakfast too. Aryan was already awake and sitting on chair, reading newspaper.

"Beta paper rakho and eat. Imlie made the halwa"
Dadi blessed Imlie as she loved the taste, Aryan scoffed "Thik hai itna kuch khaas nai" Imlie made face ofcourse the elders didnt notice.

"Dont do that Beta. Its tasty whats wrong with it?"
"Let it be mom, some people are bitter so whatever they eat will be bitter too. We will enjoy" she said as she sat and started her breakfast.

"And packed for evening?" Dadi asked
"Yes dadi" Aryan smiled. He loves his dadi, she always support him except the wedding with Imlie she was the one who blacmailed him the most emotionally.

Imlie packed clothes and Aryan packed his. Both didnt talk to each other.
Not even in flight not even when they reached the hotel.
It was night so Imlie decided to sit by the pool . She sat there, thinking how her life will change. She definitely wants to work she doesnt know what or where she should work.

Aryan came and sat clearing his throat "Your husband name was Tanmay right?" Imlie nodded frowned at him for suddenly talking to her.
"Love marriage?" He asked
"No arrange. Infact didnt even know at him at all. Same day as wedding he left and never came back" she said looking at the water.
"Sorry" he said
"Dont be. I couldn't even cry because i just didnt know him or felt anything for him. I mean i sound ridiculous but thats truth" she shrugged not sure why is she sharing maybe because they both uniform man.

"Yours? Love marriage?" Imlie turned to ask
"Yes. She was an airforcr pilot too. 6 months after marriage i lost her in helicopter crash" he said sadly
"I am sorry" Imlie genuinely meant it because their was love marriage he actually lost someone he cared and loved.

"Hm. Do you work?" He asked he had wine in his hand that Imlie just noticed
"No but i want. I want to do something" she revealed
"Hmm" he said
"You think i can be in army?"Imlie asked suddenly
Aryan laughed and wouldnt stop, Imlie got up
"Whats so funny" Aryan got up still laughing pointing at her.
"A hippo in army or chudail in army. Dushmaan definitely bhag jayenge" Imlie was pissed.
"You think i cannot do it!?"
Aryan laughed "You need patience and knowing you since school you have zero. Its a lot of hard work. Tumse nai ho payega" Imlie went near him and pushed him into pool.

"Gadha!!!! Tu dekh!!! You challenged me" Aryan was wiping his face but he didnt stop laughing.

"Hell with you! " Imlie stomped back to room.
He came after some time looking serious but soon he saw Imlie looking angrily at him he laughed.

"Imagine Imlie, hippo on battlefield" Imlie got up went to him and pull his hair.

"Oucccch. We are not kids anymore" trying to make himself free
"Agli baar ye bola na ye baal kheche next time kuch ayr kich lungi" She said kicking on his foot.
"Fuck!!! Junglis cant wear Uniform" he said making a face
"Discipline , intelligence and patience which you got none"
"I dont need you to tell me. Fuck you"
"Wow too bad you cant. "
She closed the light in reply and went to sleep. Aryan kept pillows that he got extra from housekeeping between them.