Chap 6

Chap 6

Her training was vigirous and her studies as hard. Her exam was in a month. She quickly wanted to clear the exam and apply for training. She was building muscles, a little she could notice. Initially it was tough to wake up and do laps on ground but as they practice makes it perfect. Aryan suddenly gave suprise to his mom and dadi. Imlie was studying her exam being the next day.

He came and went to change. He then went out to spend time with mom and dadi.
"Beta am so proud of her. She been going for runs and she preparing for exams. She helps with house work too even though i tell her not too. You are lucky"
"I miss Sia" Aryan said , Aryan mom face fell.

"Its mot fair Aru beta. I know you miss her, love marriage but you have to move on. Even sia would have wanted" She explained
"She is trying to copy her but she will never able to" Aryan looked away

"She is not. She is working hard to prove you because you talk so down to her. She told me. And about Sia yes she was in army but you know and I know she was in medical . Imlie is different she wants to be on field so how is she copying her? Am not taking away what Sia did, am just telling you that Imlie is not trying to copy anyone. Sia died in accident you know that too its time to move on. " She got up leaving Aryan alone, who looked at the watch that Sia gave him.

Imlie heard everything, she had angry tears first for what Aryan said but when she heard ma, her heart swell is love for her. She went to Aryan "I heard and let tell you I am not copying anyone. Your problem is in your grief , you cant vent so you vent on me fine but your tone is condescending that it hurts" she went awa after saying that leaving Aryan in deep thoughts.

He came late at night in bedroom "When is the exam?" He asked
"Tomorrow"
"Ready?"
"Yes"
"Hmm good luck"
"Thanks" Imlie replied without looking up from her book.

Imlie studied all night, Aryan was aware but didn't disturb. He was harsh on her, rude to her .
He sighed and closed his eyes.

Next morning Imlie took blessing from god and elders and left for the exam. It was tough but she was confident she must have passed it.

When she came home Aryan was waiting.
"I am here for week, I will be training you my way. Running laps wont get you anywhere, we need to more drills" He said
"If you want and if you dont want then whatever" he said.
Imlie was suprised but she said "Yes done" she would never let opportunity go from an actualy air force personnel.

"Ok 4 am"he said

"Ok" she replied "I will tell uncle he would be happy to get rid of me" she giggled.

Next early morning, Aryan and Imlie jogged to the ground. "Am going to get wires and all today , actual drill you will go thru at training. But today just exercises not running only" He said
"Ok" she said seriously.