Chap 7

Chap 7

"You are to slow" he barked , Imlie was sweating. She was doing bear crawls, her legs almost giving away. He was tough maybe extra tough on her but she was angry and kept going.
Then came crunches, push up and squats.

"Are you sure you want to be an air force? Cant even pick your legs what will you do when you out there. I told you this is not bungee jumping" he snapped and shouted at her.

Imlie had tears, uncle was tough too but here Aryan is removing his personal anger on her and it was showing. She didnt give one reply back until the session is over.

"Your diet should change"
"I already did" she snapped back
"Dont raise your voice on your seniors" He ordered
"I want 20 more pushups"Imlie looked at him shocked
She was exhausted , she already did 50 pushups with other crunches squats, bear crawls and lunges.

She went to him and grabbed his tshirt "I thought you would he fair and teach me like real coach, but you are removing your personal anger on me anybody can see it Aryan. Itni problem hai, to mat sikhao tum aaye samne se. I am genuinely doing this so if you will want to torture me go ahead i will take it just to prove you how fucking revengeful you are"

She pushed him and went back in her circle to give him his push up. She was going to faint, but she kept going until she was done. She laid on her stomach not getting up, punching the ground in anger and happiness. She went beyond today and anger because Aryan was crossing his limits.

"Get up" Aryan voice came
She got up without looking back ran home, her MIL was awake and saw Imlie crying and going to bedroom. She never saw Imlie falter during her morning routine this was first time. She understood it was her son, he came in not meeting his mothers eye.

"Stop Aru. What did you do?" She asked
"Nothing. She got tantrums i dont think she can get in" he shook his head
"I know she can get in, i have seen her hardwork hut today i saw her crying for first time. You were harsh on her right?" He didnt answer Aryan mom went to Imlie.

"What did he do? Stop crying" Imlie hugged her
"He is removing his anger on me ma. I havent done anything. I did everything he asked but you could see he crossed his limits but i didnt give up. We got married because parents and look ma " she vented out

"I am sorry very sorry. Its my fault we emotionally told him so he can move on. I will be honest he says he loved Sia but he married her because she was in Army and it was convenient. I doubt he knows what love is. Dont go again with him, you do what you feel best" She wiped her tears. "Rest sometime, i will take care of chores today" She got up and left Imlie to rest.

"I didnt get you married so you make a girl your target of your frustration. You could have said no we didnt put gun to your head. Waise to sunta nai hai to ye baat bhi kyu suni. Kalse wo khud training karegi khabadaar tu ne ab use Batameez se pesh ayaa hai to. Your dad would be ashamed of you , he was disciplinarian yes but he treated me and dadi with love and softness. If you want vent anger go out and do it not in my house and not with Imlie" She finally confronted her son, she had enough.

Aryan stood there his head hanging down, it pinched him when she said dad would have been ashamed. He looked at his father frame sadly. He will go back to base tomorrow.
Same day during lunch "I will be going back tomorrow "
"Good and dont come back until you can get your senses back. Insaan banke anaa varna aana hi mat" Aryan left thr food angrily going into his room.

Dadi and Imlie sat there shocked. "Ma" Imlie begin
"No. Ma bete ke bich koi nai ayega" she got up too without food.
"Dadi you eat you have to take meds i will talk to both of them" Imlie got up and sighed.