Chap 16

Chap16

He walks damn fast he was out of gate by the time she reached him "Sorry Aryan" she walked behind him and he didnt look back.
"Go back , I dont want to talk to you" he said but not looking at her.
She went in front him , stopping him "Sorry please. I missed you. I didnt know what to do. Yes am childish but am hella goot fighter pilot. But please dont get angry" He walked past her ignorig her please.

She started crying "I really missed you, it was just small prank" he stopped and closed his eyes taking deep breath. He missed her terribly too.
He turned around and went to her taking her hands "Dont ever do such jokes. I really got scared" He said softly wiping her tears
"I missed you too" then Imlie jumped on him hugging him tightly
Aryan was taken back but hugged her back, feeling relived. "Sorry" she whispered while embracing him.
"Its ok " caressing back of her head.
She got off "Sorryfor um " looking awkwardly away
"For?" He asked
"For clinging on to you like that" she said soflty embarassed. She mentally hit herself for having no control
"You are my wife. You can cling as much you want" She looked up shocked and this time he laughed .

"Chal back to Academy" he said walking back
"No. I want to spend time with you" she stubbornly said
"Imlie" he sighed
"No please i wont see you until graduation please" she pouted
"Fine" He flicked her nose
"Ouch" He put hand  his around shoulders and walked to mainroad.

"I want to say something" He looked at her
"Hmm?" She looked at him innocently
"You are still hippo" he laughed
She was in the moment now blushing looking at his face.
They just talked about current situation at the border, family talks and then finally he left. It was simple day but the most beautiful for Imlie . It confirmed her feelings for him.

Aryan almost said I love you but decided for the right time. They didnt see each other, Imlie continued her training she was lauded as one of the best female pilot considered ready. They were going to deploy in the most dangerous base of Jammu and Kashmir. For Imlie that was the best news and she will share on her graduation with her whole family.

And soon that day came but Imlie mood was off. The moms and dadi already arrived but Aryan wouldnt make it. She cried but she also knew the life of person in uniform. There might be times she wont be there for him and he for her.
Dadi and both the moms were crying looking at her proudly "Tum tino na serial mein kaam karo" she laughed
"Chalo we have to go the auditorium " Imlie and friends  parted from their family and went to the batch.

The names started , Imlie turn came she went and saluted the Air Marshal and took the certificate and a badge. She had happy tears proud of her hardwork proud of her supportive family. She waved at the ladies who gave her kisses. Imlie soon missed Aryan and sadly went back her seat.

Aryan was there the whole time, he had tears . He never cried but today he was proud of his wife. He heard the officers captains talkingg about her potential, her grit. One of the best female pilot. He wanted to suprise her and finally confess his feelings but she has to wait a little more.

Imlie went with three ladies for lunch outside.
But her mind was preoccupied by one dumb man. "Beta you been playing with rice since 15 mintues eat" Her mother in law scolded
"Aap log khao na. Mujhe mood nai hai " she blurted. The ladies kept quiet, they knew she missed Aryan and he wants to suprise her.
"Jaise teri marzi. Ha sun, hume na idhar pass mein hotel hai aaj raat humari saath hi rukh le. Tere liye alag kamra book kia hai"
"Thik hai" she said half heartedly.

She took the ladies to market, and around the city. By evening she went to hotel with them. She dropped them in their room while they gave keys to her. She sighed and opened the door, it smelled good. She switched of the light and her eyes went wide.

Aryan was standing there, with his arms out picture of her recieving the certificate on the wall and the next to it "I love you Hippo" She laughed and cried but unable to move.

"Are aajaa meri hippo" she ran and crash into him.
He kissed her both cheeks , her chin and finally her lips sealing with "I love you. So proud of you" he said laughing. Imlie was speechless, she was crying hiding her face in his shirt.

She gathered courage and said "I love you too" muffled voice as she still was hiding.
"My pilot wife . You did it" he said proudly. She looked at him "You and family support"
"I know" wiping her tears and cupping her face.
"You were there whole time?" She asked
"Ofcourse , how can i miss it." She smiled and blushed.
"I wanted to confess my feelings before but i waited for right time. From hating you to loving you" he said
"I wouldnt have imagined it any other way" She tiptoed and give him a kiss blushing but she did it.