Chap 8

Chap 8

She first took breakfast to ma "Eat varna inwont train" she grinned and his mother broke down.
"I am sorry we got him married. I feel so guilty but i never thought he will behave such way.
I am sorry. Dikha de use tu" she caressed Imlie face
"Wo sab thik hai ma. Aap khalo. I will talk to him" She gave the plate and made sure she ate her food. Then she went to Aryan  who frowned and went back into his laptop.

She sat on edge of bed placing the plate on nighttable. "Eat. I didnt tell her anything just FYI.
What happen in morning forget it, i will . Thank you for today though i know i can go beyond . Someone frustration shouldnt stop me" she smiled. "Eat . Mom will be happy" she got up and went out. Aryan sighed and ate the food.
He has been thinking whole morning, he was being harsh and he was venting his grief and anger on someone who has nothing to do with past. Nobody knows the truth- The grief wasnt from death of Sia. It was her betrayal.

He rememebered on their off day, everyone was going for picnic, Sia said she was sick so stayed back. Aryan wasnt far away when he realized he forgot his wallet and came back. In the car outside the base, he saw Sia. He followed her, thinking she is going for walk. Then he saw her meeting Kevin, his colleague. He followed both , they stopped car. Aryan got off the bike removing his helmet. He looked in the car, having sex. He banged on window, furious. They both looked shocked panicked , Kevin started the car and sped off. Aryan followed them but before he could even reach, they crashed into oncoming truck. Kevin survived but Sia didnt.

Since then, he is been angry, angry at her . She never loved him and what he thought was love from his side vanished. Just grief and anger and now he is removing it on Imlie who is totally unaware. He needs time away, he is projecting his anger at wrong place, he realized when his mom talked about dad. He cried im bathroom, "Time to let go Aryan let it go. Not worth it. Start fresh." He hit his hand on wall.
"Dad is ashamed" it kept rining his mind and to only way to rectify is to be old Aryan again. To let go of betrayal. He will apologize to Imlie before he leaves.

Same night, when Imlie came in bedroom Aryan was waiting on her. "Imlie" he said her name softly for first time. She raised her eyebrows
"Hmm?" She replied
"I am sorry. And i am saying from heart. You are right i crossed my limits. This is not how uniform men are. I hope you dont feel that. Again i am sorry. Let me know how can i make it up?" He asked with seriousness which made Imlie laughed.
"Oh my god what happen all of sudden? And its ok but you look so serious right now. Ok ok fine. To make it up we can go for icecream. Been eating too much diet food one day of cheating banta hai, Coach sir?" Imlie didnt want to stretch it and the whole day the environment was tensed so she let it go.

"Fine. We can take dadi and mom too?"
"They already ready. Infact i was coming to ask if you wanted to join us but see all worked out" she smiled.
He is being nice there is no point she sulks.
His mom was happiest when Aryan joined. He kept his hand around his mom "I am sorry mom. I will make dad proud again" His mom smiled
"I know you will beta"
"I want to eat Malai icecream" Dadi squealed like a child.
"Me too" his mom said
"I am having three icecreams" Imlie announced
Aryan frowned "Three? Hippo" muttered under his breath
"Gadha i heard that" She hit his head.