Protocol Three... Failed.

<Titan class- Stryder.>

<...>

<Titan loadout- Northstar.>

<...>

<Titan Designation- SP-0314 / Stinger Phantom.>

<...>

<Titan Boot-up 1 active.>

I wake up in the Titan drop bay, I see my pilot who is a Holo-Pilot with his Eva-8, RE-45 AUTO and Charge-Rifle.

"Greetings pilot, how was your sleep?"

Pilot- Sigh "It was an amazing experience Sting, though now we got a mission from Sarah informing us about strange activity among the rubble of Typhoon.."

"The planet that was blown up by Pilot cooper?"

Pilot- "Indeed it is, now let's get goin' sting."

I let my Pilot embark as i get ready to drop as a grunt mans the controls of the Titan bay as me and my Pilot listened onto him counting down.

Grunt- "3... 2... 1... Drop!"

And after that, I was dropped at high speeds breaching the atmosphere of the once called Typhoon planet, after a few seconds have past, I have landed and my Pilot disembark to scout around the area.

Pilot- "Hey sting, can you scan for any life-forms on this planet?"

I looked around scanning nearby.

"Indeed Pilot, mostly wild life are still roaming around."

My Pilot's head jerked up by my sentence.

Pilot- "Mostly?"

"I detect numerous human lifeforms but their dead."

Suddenly, the ground shakes after a small period of time.

Pilot- "What was that?"

The ground shakes again but a bit more violently.

"Doing an intense scan around this perimeter."

I proceeded to scan heavily across the grounds and through the trees...

<0 Hostile life forms detected>

The ground shakes more violently meaning something is approaching us.. As I continously swept the area, I detected nothing until the 3rd sweap.

<3 Hostiles found>

"Pilot! There are hostiles east of our loca-"

I was abruptly stopped by an EMP to the datacore temporarily disabling me... All was completely dark and after a few minutes, I re-activated again to see that me and my Pilot are in an unknown location.

Hostile Pilot- "Ah, so your finally awake now huh?"

I did not answer at all, I tried to attack but I was being held back by a Titan known as a Scorch. 

Hostile Pilot- "Y'know, I was expecting a vangaurd to scout... not by a feeble and weak Titan like you."

I just stared at him as my Pilot awakens groaning in pain and gains sight upon the IMC grunt holding him back and the hostile Pilot infront of me.

Hostile Pilot- "Wonderful! how was your beuty sleep?"

Pilot- "Better than hunkering down during a war I would say.."

Hostile Pilot- "Now, tell me so things can just end quicker, what are the plans of the Militia?"

Pilot- Laughed a bit " You think I would just give you the information? Well don't expect much more than a fight!"

My Pilot tried to lunge at the hostile Pilot but the IMC Grunt's grip was strong.

Hostile Pilot- Chuckles " You know Pilot... If you gave me an answere to the plans of the Militia, then I won't put a bullet in between your eyes."

I jerked upon hearing that, not wanting to fail protocol three, I planned on something.

" I will tell you the plans of the Militia, only if you answer me."

The hostile Pilot looked at me.

Hostile Pilot- " Wow! Getting somewhere now? Alright, tell me Titan, what is it that you wanna know?"

"Why is the IMC returning back to Typhoon?"

Hostile Pilot- " Well, we discovered that the energy for the Fold weapon has still survived but thrown somewhere within this planet. Now, what's the plans?"

My Pilot looked at me but i have sent a message to him to re-assure.

<Message to Pilot: Trust me."

"The plans of the Militia are..."

The hostile Pilot seems to listen in really closely.

"To put an end to the IMC!"

After that, I fired my missiles but the hostile Pilot dodged them by grappling away but the grunt didn't survive. Suddenly I was strucked to the core reactor by Scorch and I fell down, my Pilot started to fight the Hostile Pilot while I try to break free from the scorch.

Unfortunatly, my Pilot was hit.

"Pilot!"

I tried to help but I couldn't move.

Hostile Pilot- "Any last words Pilot?"

My Pilot struggles and coughs as he faces the enemy.

Pilot- "Yo-" Cough "You will never win IMC..."

The hostile Pilot shot my Pilot...

<Pilot heartbeat... 0 Bpm."

<Conclusion, I have failed protocol three."

The grounds start to shake more rapidly than the encounter with the enemies.

Hostile Pilot- " Scorch! The hell is happening?!"

The hostile Pilot shouted at his Titan for an answer.

Scorch- "Power levels from the remains of the Ark has gone unstable!"

An explosion accurd over the tree's and all of us could see, It will soon engulf everything on this planet.

Hostile Pilot- "SHIT!"

And finally, It came into contact to us...

(Stinger looks like this Btw, just add the Decal of your choice if you want.)

)