Board games and Dilemmas

(Can't think of a better title sorry)

(No-One POV-)

A large ship proceeds to land as bullheads fly around Beacon whilst under observation of both the Ozpin and Glynda.

Glynda- "Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels."

Ozpin- "Well... Running an academy and a military makes him a busy man. But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore."

Soon the General of Atlas named Ironwood.

Ironwood- "Ozpin."

Ozpin- "Hello, General."

Ironwood approaches the Headmaster.

Ironwood- "Please, drop the formalities. It's been too long."

Both Ironwood and Ozpin did a handshake.

Ironwood- "And GLynda! it has certainly been too long since we last met."

Glynda- "Oh James... I'll be outside."

After that Glynda left the room and entered the elevator to leave.

Ironwood- "Well she hasn't changed a bit."

Ozpin turned towards his table.

Ozpin- "So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? headmasters don't typically travel with their students for the Vytal festival."

Ozpin says whilst pouring a cup of coffee and gives it to Ironwood.

Ironwood- "Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of the year. Besides, with you hosting... I thought this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up."

Ozpin- "I can certainly appreciate quality time between friends... However... The small fleet outside my window has me somewhat concerned."

Ironwood- "Concern is what brought them here."

Ozpin- "I understand travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult-"

Ironwood- "Oz... You and I both know whyI brought those men."

Ozpin takes a sip from his coffee before letting out a sigh.

Ozpin- "We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this are just going to give off the wrong impression."

Ironwood- "But if what Qrow said was true the-"

Ozpin- "If what Qrow said was true, then we will handle it tactifully. It's the Vytal Festival; A time to celebrate unity and peace. So, I suggest you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent."

Ozpin interjected.

Ironwood- "I'm just being cautious."

Ozpin- "As am I... which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can."

Ironwood- "Believe me, I am."

And after their conversation Ironwood proceeds to leave the room but stops a few feet away from Ozpin.

Ironwood- "But ask yourself this... Do you honestly believe your children can win a war?"

And soon continues his way to the elevator.

Ozpin- I hope they never have to."

Scene suddenly transfers inside the Library with RWBY inside playing a card based stratagy game and Ruby thinking of which card to choose from before deciding.

Ruby- "yang Xioa Long, prepare your kingdom for battle!"

Yang- "Bring it on!"

Ruby- "I deploy, the Atlesian Air fleet!"