A clash of Steel

(No-One POV-)

Scene starts with Team RWBY getting new clothing before starting the Investigation.

Blake- "I thought that class would never end."

Blake said referring to Professor Port.

Ruby- "All right guys oday's the day. The investigation, begins!"

Ruby announced jumping off from her bed startling Weiss in the process.

Weiss- "I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously."

Weiss sarcasticly remarked.

Yang- "Hey! We've got a plan! That's... Moderately serious."

Ruby- "Right. Everyone remember their roles?"

Weiss- "You and I will head to the CCT to check the  Schnee records for any other dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family it should'nt be a problem!"

Blake- "The white Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning."

Yang- "I have an old friend on the shady side of that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting Information out of him shouldn't be too hard."

Ruby- "Great! we'll meet up tonigh near Yang to go over what we found. Let's do this!"

Then out of nowhere Sun appeared outside of their window hanging on by their tail.

Sun- "Yeah!"

Yang- "Sun!? How did you get up there?"

Sun- "It's easy I do it all the time!"

Weiss- "You do what?!"

Sun- "I climb up trees all the time! So are we finally getting back at that Torchwood guy?"

Blake- "We, are going to investigate the situation... As a team."

Ruby- "Sorry sun. We don't wanna get friends involved if we don't have to."

Sun- "Pfft, that's dumb you should always get friends involved that's why I brought neptune."

Then the RWBY cast looked out of the window seeing Neptune on just a small ledge.

Neptune- "sup."

Ruby- "How did you even get up here?"

Neptune- "I have my ways... Seriously though can I come in? We're like... Really high up right now."

Ruby- "Alright! I'll go with Weiss.  Sun, you can go with Blake. And Neptune, You can go with Yang since she doesn't have a partner. Everyone good?"

Weiss- "Actually Ruby, why don't you go with Yang? After all she is your sister."

Ruby- "But I say we'd go with you then."

Weiss- "Well, I guess Neptune could come with me?"

Weiss defended but Ruby only let out a small laugh.

Ruby- "nah."

Then Ruby began to drag Weiss even with her still trying to protest.

Scene cuts to the one and only transmit tower, making anyone near it look like ants from the skies above.

Ruby- "Waaaoh! I forget how big the Transmit Tower looks up close!"

Weiss- "You should see the one in Atlas."

Ruby- "That was the first one right?"

Weiss- "Correct. Atlas developed the Cross-Continental transmit system to allow the four kingdoms to communicate with one another. It was their gift to the world after the great war."