Duels with Caution

(NO-ONE POV-)

Scene starts with Pyrrha sitting on a bench, waiting or thinking, flashes of a fight between her and Cardin's team occcur as she gets ready and walks to the arena.

(Team RWBY POV-)

By the area were the spectators sat, Team RWBY is found sitting down together waiting for the match between the famous spartan and the school delinquents. Blake on the other hand was reading a book and has bags under her eyes, Ruby pulled out her scroll and aimed the camera towards to arena floor which Yang noticed.

Ruby- "Man I can't wait to see how this fight would go!"

Yang nudged her sister a little.

Yang- "We could see that rubes, but why do you have your scroll out?"

Ruby- "Oh! Well.. I wanted to show Stinger the fight since he's to big to fit inside of beacon!"

Yang ruffled her sisters hair.

Yang- "Well ain't that cute?"

Suddenly the screen on Ruby's scroll turned to an image of Stinger.

Stinger (comms)- "Greetings Ruby, hello Yang."

Yang got spooked from the sudden voice. Ruby on the other hand seemed very happy.

Ruby- "Stinger! Just in time, the fight is soon to start!

Unbeknown to the team, a green haired girl seemed to have an interest onto the person or thing on Ruby's scroll.

The light soon darken, a spotlight shines upon a red haired girl exiting from one end of the arena whilst another spotlight does the same for Cardin's team.

(Time skip cause this ain't the important part-)

Pyrrha soon emerged vicotrious as the room brightens and Cardin's team was all on the ground.

Cardin- "Lucky shot..."

Cardin said before collapsing to the ground as Professor Glynda walks up to Pyrrha to congradulate her.

Glynda- "Well done miss Nikos. You should have no problemqualifying for the tournament."

Pyrrha- "Thank you professor."

Glynda- "Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow but we have time for one more sparring match."

Glynda glances away from her scroll.

Glynda- "Any volunteers? 

The professor look among the crowed of spectators before finding Blake.

Glynda- "Miss Belladonna?"

Blake closed the book quickly with a a shocked looked.

Glynda- "You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you-"

But she was cut off by Mercury, also sitting close behind Team RWBY.

Mercury- "I'll do it."

Glynda fixes her glasses.

Glynda- "Mercury is it? Very well. Let's find you an opponent."

Mercury- "Actually, I wanna fight... Her."

Mercury pointed towards Pyrrha.

Pyrrha- "Me?"

Glynda- "I'm afraid miss Nikos just finished a match, I'd recommend you choose another partner."

Pyrrha quickly looked towards Glynda.

Pyrrha- "No! It's fine. I'd be happy to oblige."

Soon Mercury is now on the arena floor, walking into position as he looks at Pyrrha.